• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which path does Sora choose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, at the end of COM, Riku chooses the middle path. So Riku is going ahead of Sora. When Sora wakes up, won't he have to choose a path too? Could it be according to the path he choose, that's what changed his clothes?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Mrs.Riku said:
I dout it, but it could be true.

I'd appreciate it if you told me why you "dout" it. By the way, it's spelled with a b before the t. Isn't Riku and Sora on the same road? If so, then Sora should run up on the cross roads Riku met at the end of COM.

~NGD OMEGA~

Meh... If I were sane I would say Light... but doesn't Sora first end up in Twilight town? If so, then shouldn't that make him go down the path of Twlight...

Also Namine could have told him where Riku went, So Sora is following Riku. To be honest we don't know enough to say yet, but we should all be able to assume that he will go down the path of the light... still Twlight is very tempting...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
doesnt he go to twilight town so wouldnt it b da path 2 twilight he takes but since he is da hero of light ill hav 2 go wit da path 2 light

DARK AVATAR

Website
myspace.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Meh... If I were sane I would say Light... but doesn't Sora first end up in Twilight town? If so, then shouldn't that make him go down the path of Twlight...

Also Namine could have told him where Riku went, So Sora is following Riku. To be honest we don't know enough to say yet, but we should all be able to assume that he will go down the path of the light... still Twlight is very tempting...

You've got a point, but I think that he went down the path of twilight. Maybe thats why his clothes are mixture of light and dark color. Or maybe not. I dont know.
confused.gif

LightSide

When DiZ presented Riku with that choice, I doubt it was literally each road will take you to Light, Darkness. I think it was a metaphorical question, one that DiZ knew Riku's answer to. Sora's journey will probably be far simpler, in that he'll just follow Pluto down the middle road because that's where the King and Riku went.

sorarocks

i think he chose the light.wait,i just remembered at the begging of KH it says the closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.he must of chosen the light.that's why he's wearing black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back