• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHICH ORG. MEMBER ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Noo Monkey, what do you find so intresting about Pooh, all he is, is a yellow bear who has an insane need for Honey.

~The Enchanted

He is far more than just that.
There aren't words to describe him though. So don't even try.

Riku/Sora-Rule said:
besides is it a big deal if I post a lot or a little?

Yes.

Macabre

Gold Member
Demyx- Manipulating water with a sitar.

Xigbar- Teleporting and shooting is a good combination.

Xaldin- Using several lances at once to attack and manipulating wind.

Saix- Going berserk and fighting with a greatsword.

Marluxia- Fighting with scythe,gracefully.

Pooh- For many reasons.

Seikay

I only use you Noo Monkey when people say something about Pooh, if they don't mention Pooh or anything about Pooh, I wont say anything about you :p

Fuyu

ALL OF THEM. Roxas has the priority, but I want to know how every and each fighting with the weapons work.

Mikazuki

which organization member r U anxious to play as in the up coming game 358/2 days?

I can't wait to play as LEXAEUS

first that tomahawk is AWESOME even though it looks nothing like a tomahawk, but also, if we could use magic as them, and the magic was controlling they're element, that would be SICK cuz earth is freakin sweet :thumbsup:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefdVpppIQQ8AK16jzbkF/SIG=12bv7eicd/EXP=1218181077/**http%3A//www.narutomania.com/gallery/data/978/Lexaeus.png[/url]

Definitely wanna play as Zexion. I'm a Zexion fan all the way. ^_^ Mostly because of his element of illusion. I'd like the member that uses water, but then I found out it was Demyx...>.<

I was disappointed at Zexion's weapon, a lexicon, but then I thought about how original and unique it was a now I like it. :D So I can't wait to be him.

And I believe that each member's magic spells are only for their element. That's why when Nomura said that he's aiming for Zexion to absorb attacks and redirect them, that's his magical powers. That's his form of a spell with the element of illusion. So he'll be able to normally attack with his book and it's pages and such, and his magic spells redirect attacks. So if you can master him, you'll be untouchable. :D

I think that applies to all the members as well. Roxas will only use light spells for magic, Larxene uses thunder, Vexen uses ice, ect.. I just don't know how Marluxia is gonna use flower. @.@

bwyu

i want to play as roxas,axel,and saix....
roxas,cause he has two keyblade(twilight wielder)
axel,cause his very cool
saix,cause his berserk mode

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I'm guessing you can only play as the other members in CoOp mode? Besides weren't the CoM members meant to be dead by the time 358/2 starts?

I'd like to play as Roxas, Axel, Larxene, Marluxia, Xenmas, and Demyx. :3

EDIT: Oh yeah and Saïx

LiD

axel and zexion will be the ones i will start off with or try first

boo_shoe2000

But Pooh has HUNNY napalms.

I will multiplayer you against all three of your characters and Pooh will pwn each time.

Get with the news, please.

no, Pooh has hunny poopy napalms. It poisons you and the the whole world and gives you MP HP and a Drive Gauge which doesn't exist anymore regeneration. + pooh wields all the weapons you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back