• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one, KH:PSP vs. KH:DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PSP or DS?

• PSP

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • DS

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgamer

DS, the PSP would have better graphics and better sound and everything but most likely it'll be a port of Kingdom Hearts, of course there's a chance that we might finally get KH:Remix

Voltron

Silver Member
if it came out for one of them i would want it to come out for the DS because it would be like CoM lolz

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
^What made CoM so great was not the fact that it was on Gameboy -.-"

PSP.

Why?

Simply because they have the resources to make customizable characters and battle threw multiplayer connection and over the internet via wifi. Not to mention overall better graphics, sound, etc.

DS's touch screen would do nothing for the game, the only feature i can think of is aiming for the throwing keyblade move, and maybe aiming for magic, but then again the graphics wouldn't even be good so that would be flawed as well.

PSP is the only sensible choice.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I say SD.. Because DS has great gfx and good gameplay..

PSP sucks anyway..

^What made CoM so great was not the fact that it was on Gameboy -.-"

PSP.

Why?

Simply because they have the resources to make customizable characters and battle threw multiplayer connection and over the internet via wifi. Not to mention overall better graphics, sound, etc.
The DS can do all that 2.. Play it and you will know..

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Because I like games that are realistic and not cheap looking.

The DS has great gfx..

KH is not realistic looking.. Gears of War is, Uk2007 is, Mass Effect is etc. So I don't get what you mean by ''I like my game realistic looking''..

KH2 has great gfx, but its not realistic looking. Btw DS>PSP in all cases..

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
The DS has great gfx..

KH is not realistic looking.. Gears of War is, Uk2007 is, Mass Effect is etc. So I don't get what you mean by ''I like my game realistic looking''..

KH2 has great gfx, but its not realistic looking. Btw DS>PSP in all cases..

For once, I'm actually going to have to dissagree with you. O.O DS does not beat PSP in all cases.

Graphically PSP>DS
Movies, Music, internet (sucks though) PSP>>>>>DS
Games DS>PSP

PSP is only lacking games. Which thats changing. Metal of Honor Heros, Socom FTB 2 for example. I dont see why everyone hates PSP.

Btw, it's UT2007, not UK. Dont know why you keep calling it that.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
._. I wouldn't really care either way. It could work on both systems if they work hard enough on it. The PSP is nice but if not done right the controls could become a problem, such as the little analog/speaker thing and such, though having a KH game on the PSP would(maybe) help it's sales go up since not many of it's games are helping it sell.

The DS would work well cause of the touch screen or just using regular controls like the GB. The GFX on the DS (when S-E) does them looks just as good as the PSP's so I don't think that having it on the PSP would necessarily mean that the GFX would be that much better than on the DS. The dS also has Wifi and Internet just like the PSP so I don't see why the PSP would have such an advantage over it when it has basically the same things except prices and other accessories(Mp3 player etc.)

As a PSP owner I don't really care if a KH game came out for it or for the DS I probably wouldn't buy it anyways especially if it was just the same game just minimized to a handheld.

I say put it on both but that isn't an opition on the poll >_>...so I'm netural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back