• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Keyblade is beter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which keyblade do you think is better?

• Fenrir

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Ultima

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

fenrir has +7 strength and +3(?) magic. ultima has +6 strength and +6 magic. fenrir also has negative combo, but ultima has mp hastega. in some situations (especailly minigames), fenrir is the better choice. but for most normal battles (especially if you value your magic), ultima is the way to go.

I

inhiding

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
....didnt i say that?

ps--- what does ftw mean?
Yes, you've said it before. Just clarifying it once more, because someone refuses to read. <.<

ftw - for the win

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
KHkid365 said:
fernir is stronger

But Ultima is better :D

Ultima 6 strength 4 Magic
Fenrir 7 strength 1 magic

Ultima MP Hastaga
Fenrir Negative Combo

You need them both to fill up your journal, but Ultima is the better one to be your main blade.

I

inhiding

You're missing out then. A lot can be finished quicker with magic.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Fenrir is good for some mini-games like that trash game. I say Ultima for usual use. I'm an attack/magic person

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
What I don't get is...

6x3=18 (Ultima)
7x2=14 (Fenrir)
6x5=30 (Ultima)
7x4=28 (Fenrir
6x7=42 (Ultima)
7x6=42 (Fenrir)

The first is normal combo, Ultima is better, the second is a valor/lion/Final with no combo plusses, or normal with 2 combo pluses. The third is Valor/Lion/Final with both combo pluses equiped. As you can see, Ultima at the WORST is even with Fenrir for the full combo, add that to MP Hastaga and 3 more magic and it would make no sense to (unless in minigames) equip Fenrir if you all ready have Ultima.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
ultima for me because although magic sucked in kh1 in kh2 it can really own later on you can kill a group of nobodys with 1 boosted thunder even the stronger only need 2 its especially good against those big sword nobodys when the keep jumping hunder wil still work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back