• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which game is best?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH game is the best?

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts CoM

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • There all equal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

ok people...Nows the time to decide...Which KH game is the best??? try to give a reason why you chose that answer...Thanks people

DK

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
well as i havent played kh2 my vote was between kh1 and CoM and i chose KH1, i think kh1 will always be the original and the best... i dunno why, KH2 may have great gameplay and graphics and more features, but kh1 will always be the original...

ah hell, what am i talkin bout, i just wanna do 1000 heartless fight, BRING IT ON!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i love sequels when there darker, and they explore the character more, and you get more abilities. just like warrior within god that was a great game, so fukn good, like jeebus!!!, aside to kh, PoP series has been right up there

[-JF-]

Are you serious? KH2,s story is very nice and better developed
then KH,s ''find kairi and travel the world'' story. The battles rock too.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I haven't played KH2 yet, but I have a feeling that I'm going to play it more than the others.

riku157

I voted for kh2 because all the attacks and the story and everything about it is good. the reaction commands worked nicely. The boss fights were alot better. The drive system was great and alot of people got wicked new clothes. kh CoM was good but i would consider it the worst one out of the three. Story was good but the whole card system was not better than the battle system that they have for kh1 or kh2. kh1 was a good game but since ive played kh2 i really cant see myself going back to play kh1 anymore because the battles and the characters just arent as good as the ones in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back