• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Final Fantasy characters should be in the next game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
nah vincent is cool but no more FFVII even though i love it alot....tere allready is enogu in there......6 of them allready: sephiroth, cloud, tifa, yuffie, aerith and cid

australian sora

Keyblade Master
o it just came out to 360 here in australia and im gonna get it soon....i have allready played it on PC and its soo muc fun

supercallo

well i just bought ff7: advent children on dvd and i think they should definetly put Reno in KH3. oh and by the way i dont know if any of you mentioned this or discovered this (its nothing important anyways) but the person who played Axel's voice in kh2 also played Reno's in ff7 advent children. they both have spiky red hair too..........weeeeeeird

ranch_boy

They will probable use Rinoa for proof of this watch the end ing credits in the game where leon gets the letter. I think they should have redXIII take angelo'splace as rinoa's companion and they should use vincent just because he's awesome

P.S. someone please tell me what a URL is I'm stilla newbie

Zephyrus

Definitely Rinoa. there was a clue at the end of the game that she indeed does exist so she should make it in the next one. also, vincent would be cool to do a co-op move with. zell would be funny to see as a kid as the new leader against seifer's gang. "you chicken wuss"

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
axel's son_13 said:
Kadaj and Reno in KH3 wud be so awsome

ZOMG i totally forgot about Reno, I love him!!! Yes, definately Reno. And also Vinent Valentine since he is soooo awesome. He should be some super enigmatic character in kh3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back