• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which FF game to buy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Sephiroth101101 said:
What??!! FF VII has flaws??!!
Oh yea, they both have flaws. Some parts are lame, just like in FF8, with the whole SPOILER: GF Plot: spoiler END!!

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Ok... 7 is plain bad @$$. Every good gamer should play it. 6 is also awesome, and I suggest you play that. 9 is better than 8, so get 9 after 7.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Blinded_by_Light said:
Ok... 7 is plain bad @$$. Every good gamer should play it. 6 is also awesome, and I suggest you play that. 9 is better than 8, so get 9 after 7.
Again, no smart choice. If you want him to dislike them, then make him choose your order, but its just plain stupid choice.

And 9 is definetly not better than 8. You apperantly never paid interest in 8 I see...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Lol New2Ya, still as wise as ever I see.

I started out with VIII. Not because of any forums or anything. (God, I didn't even have the net when I got VIII.) Just because I saw it at my older cousins, and I had saw demos of Final Fantasys on demo discs, but the thing was, I could never play them. It was always FMV previews. And I was so confused! (I was young!) These amazing graphics. Was the game a movie!? Did you just press buttons to make the movies go differently?!? I wanted to find out. So I bought FFVIII.

Best purchase i've made in my life. Every waking moments I could get on the PlayStation I would play it. I can always remember one Saturday after footie practise in the morning I got on FFVIII just before the SeeD mission, and continued playing untill about 9pm that night. It was so addictive.. this game.. It was even better than Sonic 2 or Street Fighter 2 or Tekken 3 or Mario 64! (Yes, I had a LOT of old school consoles. o_O)

And then I got FFVII about a year and a half later I think. It was a good while before IX came out. I enjoyed it just as much. My favourite character, Tifa, was almost playable straight from the beginning. I loved this game just as much, not taking the bad graphics into account, because I'd understood that storylines are better.

Now, come on you lot. IX was not complete and utter rubbish. I dislike it, but I play it everytime time I rotate my Final Fantasies to play them all again. Why? Because its a Final Fantasy, which always means awesome and gripping storyline. Thats what I enjoy about the Final Fantasies. If it has a good storyline and it has a LOT of emotion, Ill play it. I'm a bit of an emotion-junkie. Like the time Zidanes on his own fighting that huge creature (Yes, ive not played in a while lol XD) and he gets hit and goes to almost no health, and then he gets Curaga cast on him and Dagger runs in saving his little monkey-ass. Stuff like that, Final Fantasy rule at. Comradship.

Anyway, yes. Don't listen to anyone else. New2Ya's hit it on the button. Sorry for yapping on. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back