• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whic game is better KH or final fantacy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Aura

Awards
in your opinion which games were better KH or the final fantacy games?, i liked Kh because i havent played final fantacy b4. what do u think??? :confused:

Fallen_Angel_X

I agree with Zero_Cool, plus FFX has my fav character(Tidus)

P.S. i know this isn't the place, but does anyone find it weird that the unknows have the same clothes as mickey and riku. just a thought.....

Archfire43

Final Fantasy hands down. KH is great and all, but I just beat (yea I know don't yell at me) FF-10 and started FF-7 and they are both really fun. I like the storyline better in FF, it always keeps you on you're toes and you never really know the whole story or the true story till the end.

redharry123

a wanderer
i have to agree with Fallen_Angel_X and zero_cool. final fantasy is so awsome!....not that KH isnt but, i think there is a better storyline in FF and stuff...plus i LOVE Tidus and Auron (FFX) XD *screams likea fangirl* :D

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Dark Aura said:
in your opinion which games were better KH or the final fantacy games?, i liked Kh because i havent played final fantacy b4. what do u think??? :confused:

How can you say you like the KH series if you've never played the FF series before? That's like saying you like the Yankees over the Red Sox but you've never seen the Red Sox play before. In other words, you're not giving FF a chance, you're already stating you like KH better but you've NEVER played a FF game.
Yes, I like FF better than the KH series so far, but I've played eight FF games. Compare over a 13 game series to two game series and of course people are more likey to say FF, KH is tiny compared to the FF series, at least for now, but if there's another KH game after KH2, then maybe KH may be able to really compete with the FF series for the Best RPG series in the world . . .

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Just because you've played one FF game, you can't say that you like them all. I have truly played them all (still working my way through), and they are nothing like the others. So basically, you're judging all FF's, based on one, when I bet that half of you wouldn't be able to sit through 5 minutes of FF1, or FF4.

All in all, I like FF better, KH is boring. Yeah, it's okay when it first comes out, but it's not THAT great. I mean, the characters kinda suck (Sora was just as winy as Tidus people) the story was lacking in some parts. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed the game, but FF just has it all, whereas KH doesn't.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I have not played all the FF games, but I think I have played enough to say I like it better. KH doesnt have as much games yet anyway so its kind of hard to compare the two. My first favorite series is the FF series then comes KH, even though I am looking forward to KH2 more than FF12...it just doesnt look that good in my opinion.

DarrcEnigma

Banishing Blade said:
So basically, you're judging all FF's, based on one, when I bet that half of you wouldn't be able to sit through 5 minutes of FF1, or FF4.
That's an understatement. Anything before Final Fantasy VII tends to be extremely slow paced and are pretty dated. People these days rely far too much on their eye candy and real-time battles to sit in front of a TV and put up with those old, annoying "random encounters" that take more than a minute or two to finish. I haven't beaten all of the Final Fantasy games yet either, but I've got 5+ hour save files for Final Fantasy I, II, IV, V, VI, Tactics and Crystal Chronicles. I just don't have enough motivation to continue any of them right now with .Hack, Star Ocean and Suikoden taking up my time. I've become far too dependent on games with voice-overs it seems, heh.

Personally though, I prefer the original Kingdom Hearts over any Final Fantasy game to date. The Final Fantasy games, for the most part, are longer and have arguably deeper and more compelling storylines, but I prefer Kingdom Hearts' battle engine by far. It's still little more than a button masher at times and is child's play in the eyes of Devil May Cry or God of War, but I just can't sit and play a game for several hours straight that I can't really interact with. Final Fantasy X-2 is a prime example of this -- I'd sit, literally hold down the X button and watch some characters move about attacking monsters time and time again. That's simply not interactive enough for me these days, and while I'll still play the Final Fantasy games, I have a hard time staying "in the mood" with them. I suppose that's to be expected, though.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i personally think there's no other game better than Kingdom Hearts or some(most) of the FF series. But it really depends on what catergory ur talking about, the graphics, sound, game play etc... i think KH and FF are beter than any other!! Dark Cloud 2 is great too though...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
DarrcEnigma said:
That's an understatement. Anything before Final Fantasy VII tends to be extremely slow paced and are pretty dated. People these days rely far too much on their eye candy and real-time battles to sit in front of a TV and put up with those old, annoying "random encounters" that take more than a minute or two to finish. I haven't beaten all of the Final Fantasy games yet either, but I've got 5+ hour save files for Final Fantasy I, II, IV, V, VI, Tactics and Crystal Chronicles. I just don't have enough motivation to continue any of them right now with .Hack, Star Ocean and Suikoden taking up my time. I've become far too dependent on games with voice-overs it seems, heh.

The only ones I find slowpaced are FFI and II. IV does have an ATB, it just doesn't show the bar. And FFVI is not really slow paced, once you start the game, you really start the game. But your right, it does take determination to actually sit infront of the television and play those games sometimes because, like you said, the battles are long and tedious in most of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back