• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wheres the moogles!!!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
i liked the moogles... therefore im glad they are back... and its great that they are in different worlds (if that is true) cause as said above... then you dont have to fly to one world to get the stuff you need

Mad Monkey

Yeah I hope that rumor is true, remember the ease of getting items (although not usually good items) in CoM? Moogle shops at the touch of a button (figure of speech).

C

cloud22

there is a shop in most worlds

in hollow bastion and twilight town i also heard that there is one in agrabah and mulans world

fiendnuggets

Gotta love the Moogles...I have 1 question for those that have played KH2...are they bringing back Item Synthesis? I enjoyed that

D

Dexter

Yeah the moogles appear in Hollow bastion. The moogles seems to increase greatly by size. The moogles will also synsize items for you.

x-knight

omg moogles are back yay i love them there so cool i hope they put moomba's and cactuars in as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back