• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Sephiroth in KH2 ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
First of all PLZ don't flame me I haven't been on this site 4 a long time ...

But Since I've seen scans where Cloud and Leon (squall) are Back-to-Back
I've been wondering Will Sephiroth Come Back too ?

Cuz everytime Cloud showed up somewhere, Sephiroth was there 2.
So I'm begining to wander, Will HE ben in KH2 or not...

If there was thread like this, could ya give me the link?
And thanx 4 readin :D

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah..well..Im sure along with the thread about FF characters that are confirmed in KH2 that Sephiroth was in that list along with Aerith..im sure he'll pop up somewhere..or be another bad ass secret battle..or actually make in a walk on role with voice acting...and everyone shut up about Lance Bass doing Kh1's sephiroth..we barely heard anything long enough to judge..and basically all your presumptions of Lance come from the fact that you know where he's from and what he's been doing.

Voodoo_Truelove

wasnt cloud supposed to have his own side story goin on in kh2??? well if he does then sephiroth may be linked in with that.

i swear cloud has his own side story unless that has been proved wrong so theres my theory

Hokage

Banned
Awards
The only way I can see Sephiroth returning after Sora beating his arse would be in Cloud's sidestory Nomura was talking about. I doubt that Sephiroth will become a bonus boss *again* in KH2. I'm sure Nomura isnt that un-creative. I do want to see how that fight ended with Cloud and Sephiroth though which may have a hand in Cloud's sidestory.

Voodoo_Truelove

yeah i agree with you because cloud has his own story and in the cast list(voices) it had sephiroth in so he probably is part of the side story and you probably will have to fight him at some point but not as a bonus boss

Eliefinis

Hybrid Keyblade said:
Yeah..well..Im sure along with the thread about FF characters that are confirmed in KH2 that Sephiroth was in that list along with Aerith..im sure he'll pop up somewhere..or be another bad ass secret battle..or actually make in a walk on role with voice acting...and everyone shut up about Lance Bass doing Kh1's sephiroth..we barely heard anything long enough to judge..and basically all your presumptions of Lance come from the fact that you know where he's from and what he's been doing.
Not really. I'd never even heard of the man before seeing his name in the credits. It's really that his acting is a succession of mumbles that lead to the infamous "Sin Harvest"/"Descend Heartless Angel" screw-up.

DarkKai

itll be nice to see Seoh again in KH2. although i dont beleive he has been confirmed yet right? but yea like others have said if he shows up hell prolyl just be another bonus boos like last time. but yea it would be cool if he had a more significant role.

Sanctuary Keeper

Hmmm, actually I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that he wouldnt be in KH2 by Nomura himself. I'll bring the link here as soon as I find it.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I heard that Sephiroth wont be in KH2. And i am pretty sure that he wont be because I think Nomura will put a new FF villain into the game to fight at the Colliseum.

Eliefinis

He was said not to be in CoM because Nomura didn't want to give him as minor a role as that of side-boss anymore.

Foshizzle

i remeber seeing this one site that told me that Seph was in it cause it shows the cast of the american and japanese actors and it shows sephiroth under that name for KH-2 so yes maybe he is acting in it agian ay?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Sanctuary Keeper said:
Hmmm, actually I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that he wouldnt be in KH2 by Nomura himself. I'll bring the link here as soon as I find it.
yes thank you!!!! did all of you that said he was coming back even read nomura's interviews? well in one of them he said that he wasn't coming back because he didn't want him in kh2 because he was in kh and kh fm so he would be over used...which is lame and the fans are likely to get bored of him. He said something like that. so he WON'T come back unless nomura changes his mind..which is not likely...
oh and if he were no come back..i doubt he'll be a bonus again. I agree with Hokage

and ffhybrid isn't s-e or nomura or any one that works on the game..can we rely on them??? i dont think so

Kingdom Hearts II and below are the FF characters that according to them make an appearance in KH2:

FFX, X-2
-Yuna (Mayuko Aoki; voice of Yuna in the japanese FFX/X-2)
-Auron (Hideo Ishikawa; japanese voice of Cait Sith in AC)

FFVIII
-Squall -Leon- (Hideo Ishikawa)
-Seifer (Kenichi Suzumura; Zack's voice for the japanese versions of AC and CC)
-Selphie (Mayuko Aoki)
-Raijin (Masashiro Kobayashi; japanese voice of Barret in both AC and DoC)

FFVII

-Cloud (Takahiro Sakurai; voice of Cloud in the japanese AC and CC)
-Aeris (Maaya Sakamoto; japanese voice of Aeris in AC)
-Sephiroth (Toshiyuki Morikawa; voice of Sephiroth in japanese versions AC and CC)
-Tifa (Ayumi Ito; japanese voice for Tifa in AC and CC)
-Vincent (Shogo Suzuki; japanese voice of Vincent in AC and DoC)
-Cid (Kazuyuki Yama; Cid's japanese voice in AC and DoC)
-Yuffie (Yumi Kakazu; japanese voice for Yuffie in both AC and DoC)
do u know what according means??? >_>

they are talking about IMDB.com...imdb isnt a very reliable source

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

so then..why was Sephi in KH then?
DrkNessofHeart said:
well in one of them he said that he wasn't coming back because he didn't want him in kh, kh fm and kh2 because that would be lame and the fans are likely to get bored of him.

And uhm..he was added in FM because why again?

Hybrid Keyblade

Overuse doesnt seem to be a problem..cuz like..Yuffie, Cid, Cloud and Squall are in it again..and they were in all the other games so far werent they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back