• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Riku???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sorixed said:
Look in that picture where donald is sitting i can't see what the words say but it has the picture of the wing something ( dive in to )something but i can't see the words i might be wrong though of what the words say can someone zoom in the picture?. Maybe dive into the heart or sky?
this picture where donald is sitting says something like dive into the heart or sky . Look at the beginning post of the 3rd page of the final mix picture.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well im not sayin that Riku and Sora arent on good terms but from the new trailer u hear Riku say"So this is the true world, well then let it be engulfed by darkness" that kindaa goes against Sora's code if u know what i mean. so u never know that really could be Riku. maybe him and Sora have different perspectives than each other and are forced to fight. maybe but im positive that that unknown is Riku or if it isnt it has to be the BHK or someone we have never seen before. that unknown runs just lke Riku in Destiny Islands. but hey we just have to wait and see.

DarkSora9696

good points... epecially the runn'in thing... i couldn't be the EM then I suppose huh? Or could it... yea I guess we don't kno I guess we need more info...

The nobodies...That are suround'in Sora and I guess Riku :( (I hate to admit that I want them to be FRIENDS!!! lol) they are only controlled by the Order (or Org. w.e) right? And how are they made?... A strong heart that is engulfed by darkness right?... I forget? Or is that what the people in the order are? (strong hearts engulfed by darkness?)... There are some parts I don't get can u answer the questions I just asked plaese... Thankz

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah we do need more info n that. it couldnt be the EM because the EM is way taller than Sora and the unknown in Deep Dive is maybe just slightly taller than Sora which adds to my argument of it being Riku even further. LOL.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
The 13th Org. or Order whatever. they are powerful shells that were made when a heartless takes a strong heart. the dusks are made i think when heartless take a weak heart or weaker than the hearts of the Org. there are probably artificial dusks and real dusks in KH2 just like there was artificial heartless and real heartless in KH.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
he somewhere on the road and sense we have seen mickey there will be a riku

remember at the end of CoM he is with mickey so he can't be that far from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back