• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeK 35

Hello! This is MY FIRST THREAD that I'm making, I'm nervous about it, but what the hell

Now I know that EVERY SINGLE KH FANS are going nuts aout the 3 titles that came out including their summaries ^_^

But there's one thing I notice something while reading them, where's Aqua, I don't see her name ANYWHERE in the games, I mean she's on the new KH art from TGS right, and I also notice that her HAIR is DIFFERENT in that art, what the heck o_O has anyone ELSE notice this, comment's please

If by chance there's already a thread about this please comment also about that' thanks

Xehanort: 17

i think Aqua is at "the room of sLeep."... what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
V

V.A.T.13

dunno.

But her armor is there, and xemmy likes talking to it.
Prolly touching it in ways that it shouldn't be touched.

Xemnas: *licks armor*

But some that are into the "spirit" deal, think that her spirit is there or something.

KeybladeK 35

Well I found it odd that she was'nt mention ANYWHERE, she probably in the Room of Sleep, or maybe the 14 is her Nobody, IDK I just think that she was in the KH2FM Movie and she's on the concept art at the TGS but no news on her >_<

khloser4life

maybe she's not as important as we think. Either that or she's to important so nomura didnt want to release any info. on her.

Phalinx

i think she may be in BBS, but how could her nobody be in organisation 13 but she is supposably whole in BBS

STOP TALKING ABOUT HER NOBODY!

We don't know if she's a Heartless yet. If you continue to perpetuate unverified claims, you'll be pushing your own misinformation on others. And that, my friends, would be ignorant.

sly-sora-star

Maybe she a more important part of the story. Maybe they didn't wanna reveal too much about her yet?

Fuyu

We already saw Ven and Terra in their outfits, probably they don't want to reveal everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back