• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you be on the release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onite

since im homeschooled, i can get it in the morning if i want :)

Last edited:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am in college, and have all online classes. So, I can go get the game first thing that morning. I will not have to even worry about missing a class, because they are all online and web-based :p

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
i will be at school...wait...i will be on spring break i think....ummm...but if im not on spring break i guess i'll have to wait untill i get out of school...and catch a ride....sucks when you dont have a license...bummer....oh well...**sigh**

stewie

My mom said that if I get A's and B's I can stay home for one day of school and if I get staight A's then I can stay home 2 days. So I'm going to get straght A's, and when it comes out I'll drive to store and play it for 2 days nonstop. :D :D

OmegaTwilight

Hehe, my spring break is the week of the release, so ill just go get it and play the game all week. *does a little dance*

onyxrhapsody87

Just make sure you guys get caught up in school... I think it would be hard to go through a day of school when you know KH is out because it'll be on one's mind the entire time... I'm not in school anymore so I'm taking the day off from work... and playing it until I go blind...

Byo

Since im homeschooled.
Ill prolly get it before school is out.

But since KH2 isnt popular where I live.
I could get it anytime. :3

One-Winged-Angel

Haha I love spring break, I'll still have to work but that is still a ton of KH time. I'll be waiting, breathing on the window of eb when it comes out.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i'll just be waiting in this slow-motion-prison.

but when i get it, i'll be picking up my copy of kh2 from my dad's office, ALL THE WAY into far, far old-town, and my dad's friend will be holding a big package, just like it was when i got Japanese kh2...and i'll be tearing the package apart with my bare hands and teeth...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I'll be thinking why someone made such a useless topic that's just an excuse for a new topic.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
unknown_boy said:
i'll be in Gamestop, laughing at the people who didn't reserve a copy, while hugging my limited edition version of KH2

The only thing gamestop has that is limited edition is one of the strategy guides. >.>

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
New2Ya said:
I'll be thinking why someone made such a useless topic that's just an excuse for a new topic.

Nobody forced you to look at it or post about it. And it is not like there is some much hot news going around that I am wasting everyone’s precious time. And I have seen many threads that are way more useless than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back