• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where to level in FFVI *Minor Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

I have been the World of Ruin for a while, I have done pretty much everthing before the phoenix cave, and i have everyone on my team and I think all of the espers before that. But the enemies in that area are too strong for me, even to level up on. Where else is good at this point, most of my party is in its high 20s low 30s. And I need to teach my team some magic. The only places I can really think of the level up in is Narshe (not too much exp or ap) Cave in the Veldt, not too sure about exp or ap there, and Mt. Zozo, which seems pretty decent. I'll try some of these soon but I want to see what other people did.

Thank you in advance :thumbsup:!

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
hi i love ff6, anyway go to the dinosaur shaped head forst west of the veldt and prepare your self the enemies are quite strong espeically the brontous(sp) if you meet them run, but just unleash yourself on them and you get quite a lot for it.

1ST REPLY YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back