• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where to find the final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokusasu_XIII

Website
orangy-pearl.deviantart.com
pleaseeeeeee can anyone tell me where to find the final form?? because i haf found all the treasure boxes around the word...n still couldnt find the final form one..
(i haf actually finished the whole game w/out the final form..but...!! i want it!! =_=)

do i hafta defeat sephiroth in order to obtain it? or..????
n btw..
how do u kill him???

B

bettermanlamia

*sigh* in the final world. the DD world. the world that never was. what u do is train in the white castle with ur forms like the master one and etc. and then u will get the final form it just takes sometime to get it:-D

EDIT: ^^ ive said that like 20 times now

rokusasu_XIII

Website
orangy-pearl.deviantart.com
omg? really?? we can train in the world that never was??? holyyy....!! thx!!

but sephiroth is soooooooo hard........i got killed after a few hits..aii..i gave up already.. i might get back to it..soon.... dunno when though

B

bettermanlamia

rokusasu_XIII said:
omg? really?? we can train in the world that never was??? holyyy....!! thx!!

but sephiroth is soooooooo hard........i got killed after a few hits..aii..i gave up already.. i might get back to it..soon.... dunno when though
yea u can train in the DD world

*cough* baby *cough* no kidding i know its hard. i almost beat him i got his life down to like 5 bars left then missed hitting a button and died :-(

B

bettermanlamia

doesnt matter where in the DD world. just in the white castle. no real SPECIFIC place

EDIT: what anger said

kh2luva

you goto the world that never was,then you just keep driving untill you get it,that's what i did (thanks to some members who told me)

EDIT: well it's easier to obtain in the world that never was

Gummi

in final form i saw he could attack but not in a combo can u do a combo in final form

enygma

i got final form the going against that org guy with guns in the world that never was, the first time i drive in the world that never was.but supposedly itsobtained by drivings randomly in the world that never was, then you can use it in any world you want at any time afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back