• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where to begin...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralChaos

I don't even know the full story, but that is what is happening.

Last week on Thursday morning, a guy in my class called Simon tells me and two other people I know that some huge guy and his two younger brothers had pretty much threatened him just at the Bus Depot where we all meet up. Of course, we believed he had actually been threatened, but we didn't believe some huge guy had been one of them. We all thought he was just overreacting.

Later that day, at about 12:00, we were about to get back on the buses to go home (the guy, Simon, lives in Castlederg, while the rest of us live around Strabane). About then, two guys came up to Simon and started threatening him. One was considerably taller than the other, but was hardly huge. No bigger than me. Then, about 3 minutes into the 'conversation', the taller one dialed a number into his mobile phone and a minute later some 6 and a half foot (at least) wanders over from god knows where and damn, he was built like a bloody tank!

Then this guy starts threatening Simon too while we all stand there, not having a clue why the hell these bastards were doing this. About that time, the bus to Castlederg arrived, so you would think Simon would have got away. You would be wrong. The middle-sized one followed after him, clubbed him on the side of his head (and breaking his hearing aid), then walked off with a smile on his face. His two brothers, who were waiting for him, also had smiles on their faces.

Result: Simon has since not returned to school, has called the police and now me and the two others that were watching along with me are now going to give a statement to the police.

Now let's skip to today. I get off the bus as I usually do and the 6 foot fella is wandering around the bus depot. By now, I am completely freaked out. He knew Simon was not coming back because he had not been in on Monday or Friday, so who else could he be after? The three people who are going to give statements to the police this Thursday. Hell, I don't know what to do.

The reason behind the threats and the attack is more than a bit complicated. Something to do with Simon's girlfriend and a friend she used to have. Apparently, the friend hates Simon and vice versa and so is attempting to break them up, as the friend is blaming Simon for his girlfriend hating the friend. There's supposed to be more to it than that, but... ah, I don't know.

Anyway, do you think I should still go through with the whole statement or just forget it? Believe me, I have no intention of letting some 6 foot bastard get away with hitting a disabled friend of mine, but I sure as hell don't want the same person chasing after me. What do you all think I should do?

Phenomenon X

uh, GIVE THE BLOODY STATEMENT!!!!!
and carry a pocketful of sand with you everywhere
if frankenstein tries to start, throw the sand in his face and run like hell!
sounds stupid, but it works
it also helps to have a quick getaway
or a friend who can kill someone with their thumb

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Buy a gun.

Solves all of lifes problems.

Let's hope they aren't from the ghetto!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Give the statement GeneralChaos. There was a similar situation with one of my friends who got randomly beaten up for no particulra reason by this stupid slag in the year below and she gave a statement and the police came to the school and everything...but its all fine now :) Also I sincerely doubt this guy will come chasing after you because of it.

rikubaka67

Awards
i say give the statement, and maybe buy a knife 4 protection, just in case. i think (i may be wrong, u should check this out if u decide to follow my advice) that if u buy a knife to carry 4 self-defense, the blade has to be as long as your palm or shorter. if its longer, its illeagal. i heard that somewhere.

GeneralChaos

Super Sonic said:
Buy a gun.

Solves all of lifes problems.

Let's hope they aren't from the ghetto!

Unfortunatly, I have no idea where the nearest gun shop would be. Oh, and as for the ghetto, I sure a hell hope so too...

Enchanted Rose said:
Give the statement GeneralChaos. There was a similar situation with one of my friends who got randomly beaten up for no particulra reason by this stupid slag in the year below and she gave a statement and the police came to the school and everything...but its all fine now Also I sincerely doubt this guy will come chasing after you because of it.

This guy doesn't go to the school i'm in. As it seems, he works on the building just next to it. Besides, if this guy will chase after someone because he was simply told to... ah, I don't even want to imagine that. I might go through with it. I'll have to think on it...

RikuBaka67 said:
i say give the statement, and maybe buy a knife 4 protection, just in case. i think (i may be wrong, u should check this out if u decide to follow my advice) that if u buy a knife to carry 4 self-defense, the blade has to be as long as your palm or shorter. if its longer, its illeagal. i heard that somewhere.

Oh, forgot about you. Sorry. I have a bad history with blades of any kind. A very bad history. Regardless of how long it is, I am not allowed to present a blade in public or I will be lodged up shit creek and won't be coming back down for a very long time...

Last edited:

destinys fate

Interesting... u can cowardly hit him at the back of the head with a bat or heroicly try to kick the guys ass. theres always an option of doing notin tho

GeneralChaos

Well, statement has been given. Big Fella and Co. now patrol the bus stop looking for us. I now get a lift home with Simon, who has come back to the Tech. Just in case, I have a blade in my bag. Hope I don't get caught...

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
GeneralChaos said:
Well, statement has been given. Big Fella and Co. now patrol the bus stop looking for us. I now get a lift home with Simon, who has come back to the Tech. Just in case, I have a blade in my bag. Hope I don't get caught...

a blade how long...i mean u shouldnt bring blades and hope u dont get caught. have u talked or saw Simon in a while? but are u sayin there are ppl patrolin the bus stop? while stay away from him. anyway i wish u luck.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Eh...
Sticky situation...
Good that you did the statement!
(I also have a friend calld Simon...)
Hope that you don´t have to use the knife,
it you do don´t kill him, only hurt.
But if you really creap out buy pepper spray!
(Or use sand........Px now you don´t have to post it...)

And don´t worry, when you have to you really can run fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back