• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is your favorite place in FFX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite place

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalChemist

My favorite place to be in Spira is Zanarkand. I think this is because I became emotionally attached there when the group was sitting around the fire. Thats also where the story starts. A lot of the story of FFX happened there. By the way thats my favorite FF game. Its the only one that I REALLY got attached to.

Neverfate

For some reason, I think I'd have to say Macalania. There's just a certain sadness about that place that can't be ignored and it only shown more in FFX-2.

darkness_boy6

Awards
yeah it does have the great story line to keep you going doesnt it well i voted for bevelle because it has a major chunk of the storyline there

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
That place inside Guadosalm, The Farplane. It's so beautiful.:cool: I also liked Macalania and Bevelle. (This topic is in the wrong place, one of the mods needs to move it to the Square-Enix section)

Mogri

I loved the Moonflow. I know it doesn't count for much, considering how completly short your time spent there is, but I love how it looks and...

SHOOPUFFSSSSS!!!! <3 <3

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Can't Beleve you didn't put Luca. Well that's my favorite place, I go there go some reason everytime I play Blitzball. Lol I just go there, even at any Save Sphere, I get on the ship and just go to Luca to play. Luca has no monsters, good and light.

Dark_Aeon

City of the dead would have to be my favorite. It was so cool because you got to fight seymour,the final aeon,the actual aeons,and yu yevon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back