• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLilly

But Xehanort must have had a heartless if he had a Nobody. Unless his heartless was just a shadow or something, and then Ansem WAS Xehanort.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I always thought he was a special Nobody cause he it didn't look exactly like his somebody. Just like Sora and Roxas don't look exactly alike.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I always though he was a special Nobody cause he it didn't look exactly like his somebody. Just like Sora and Roxas don't look exactly alike.

Xemnas looks different from Xehanort (like Roxas and Namine) because he's a special Nobody, not the other way around. We know that they are special Nobodies because of their different appearances and voices, we just don't know exactly why they are special Nobodies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Hmm, since you say that, I guess they could be considered special Nobodies because there was a third party involved during their creation. Roxas = Ven's heart in Sora. Namine = Sora's body. Xemnas = MX's heart in Terra. But still, it feels like there could be more to their so called "Specialness".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back