• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where do u get the items for ultima weapon!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2fan101

i have everything except the orichullum plus(+), serenity crystals, and dense crystals, does anyone know where to get those?...thanks alot

I

inhiding

I'll just get you a list of what ingredients you need, , what certain monsters drop them, and their locations:

Orichalcum:

- Clear Atlantica
- Clear 100 Acre Wood
- Item Box in The World That Never Was
- The Brink Of Despair (by the second save point of this World)
- Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum
- Item Box in Twilight Town
- Sunset Terrace (need to jump on the bar/train to spot it)
- Item Box in Sapce Paranoids
- Central Computer Area (before the fight with Sark and MCP)
- A Collect List Bonus, you MUST obtain ALL kinds of materials to get this

Mythril Crystal: Item boxes in various Worlds, such as Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Agrabah, 100 Acre Wood, Pride Land, Halloween Town, Port Royal, Space Paranoids and The World That Never Was; Also, you can make it. First, Moogle must be at Level 8, then you can make Mythril Gem. When you make an Mythril Gem, put in a Mystery Gem to make it become Mythril Crystal

Ravine Crystal: Berserker drops this. Berserker shows up in Twilight Town(at
later half of the game), Mysterious Tower and The World That Never Was

Twilight Crystal: Sorcerer drops this. Sorcerer shows up in The World That Never Was

Mystery Crystal: Berserker, Sorcerer and Samurai drop this. Berserker and Sorcerer I just mentioned above, for Samurai, he shows up in Mysterious Tower and The World That Never Was

Serenity Crystals: Dropped by Shamans in the Pride Lands and Book Masters in Space Paranoids
Some names might be inaccurate, as the guides I got this information from was based on the Japanese version of the game. ^^; Just follow through on the locations, and you should be fine.

Last edited:

australian sora

Keyblade Master
wowsounds like the game has alot more eniemies in it and alot more items hmmmmmmm cool!

how many cups are there this time

kiririkusora

you only have 10 orilcum +ther is 13 in the whole game and you need all 13 to get the utlma wepon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back