• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where do u get mystery goo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sorashearts

ok im having trouble im looking everywhere and i dont know where to get mystery goo's. i need them for the ultima weapon. can someone tell me where they are?

Deidara

My memory is fading me but I'll try...

Mystery Goo can be obtained by any of the three funguses/mushrooms. You remember those White Mushrooms that you cast spells on and who'd give you items in return? Well, they'll give you Mystery Goo, but I don't really like them. Black Fungus will give you it, but rarely. But if you use Trinity Limit on them, you have a 30% chance of getting a piece of Mystery Goo. And then there are the Truffels, my favorite way of getting them. Every time you hit them, they go flying in the air. Hit them a certain number of times, and they'll drop items. Hitting them is all about getting a good rhythm with your jumping and attacks, which was easy for me. All these heartless appear randomly, but I found that you can find all three quite often in the room right before the final save point. I haven't really played KH at all recently, so pardon if any of my information is incorrect. If nothing else, do a search on GameFaqs.

S

sorashearts

ok thanks for the advice im gonna wait for a few more posts to help me thanks

K

kingoflight91

u can get mystery goo from playin sacrades wit the white mushroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back