• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can I repair a DS/DSI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
So my Ds is pretty hanging by a thread. The sound doesn't work, the color's messed up, and the top screen is hanging around but its still pretty much playable.

Does anyone know how I can repair my DS or any store that repair DS's??

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The only real thing I did was play with while eating hot cheetos, most of the damage is due to little cousins playing with it and dropping it and what not. Here's a picture of it:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8756/dscn1186t.jpg

If your cousins are going to keep dropping it, then maybe you should keep them away from it. D:

As for a place for repairing it, I went to GameStop asking questions about it. Well, that's what I did at least when my XBOX360 got ruined. :>

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
If your cousins are going to keep dropping it, then maybe you should keep them away from it. D:

As for a place for repairing it, I went to GameStop asking questions about it. Well, that's what I did at least when my XBOX360 got ruined. :>

Duh. I hide all my games now whenever they come over or come to my house and I asked Gamestop if they knew somwhere to get it fixed but they said they didn't know a place.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
I want to pay the least amount of money to get this shit fixed and Im not waiting for the DSi XL. In my mind, its not worth getting.

Considering Nintendo probably has the only people who can repair (or replace) that, the least you're looking at is 70 dollars for repair. Unless it's still under warranty, though I'm sure it'll be void since it looks like someone smashed the shit out of it.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Considering Nintendo probably has the only people who can repair (or replace) that, the least you're looking at is 70 dollars for repair. Unless it's still under warranty, though I'm sure it'll be void since it looks like someone smashed the shit out of it.

$70?? I was expecting like $100+ for them to repair it.

Actually tax and what not is going to cost a bitch load right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back