• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can I buy Kingdom Hearts Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark_Sora_666

Hello, i b a noob. im looken to get my hands on KH: Final Mix, but do nt know where 2 find it... is it a unlockible in the normal KH? or is it a whole seperate disk? i heard it would be cokeing out in america before japan, and im already aware that there is a jap Final Mix disk... iv had kh mastered for about since it came out, so im really looking forward to kh2, and im wanting 2 get my hands on this final mix thing. and im sorry if this post is in the wrong section.
thanx,
dark_sora_666

My Dark Side

Re: Final Mix

well how to get it... you need to import it from japan because Final Mix is japanise exclusive version of Kingdom Hearts

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest

final mix will never be released outside of japan so your info is wrong. You have got to import final mix from japan. The game is spoken in english while at the same time any writing in the game is in japanese so you shouldn't have to much problems with it

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

What, the speech is in English? But they used voice samples from the original KH in CoM, and in the japanese version of CoM used japanese voice samples...

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest

LordMune said:
What, the speech is in English? But they used voice samples from the original KH in CoM, and in the japanese version of CoM used japanese voice samples...

COM and final mix are totally different games, final mix is in english not japanese

W

Welrod

0.o

I looked at it last night, the only KH final mix is in Japanese only.

HikariNoTenshi216

Website
www.shimakaze-no-tori.angelcities.com

Hey, I was considering asking for my birthday, and I remember there were a bunch of links to places where you could buy both it and a swap disc on the old forum, but, well...that was before the server switch.

So, now, the links are gone, so I'm forced to ask...Does anyone know a reliable site I could get them from?

TwilightRiku146

You should probably look at the Deep Dive Clip and I guess research on the Internet for Final Mix. I thought I saw it. I don't remember...........

Henskie

I'm Batman

Final Mix is Japanese only and that sux so we have to get over it and I will never get over it

Dark Sephiroth

Dark_Sora_666 said:
Hello, i b a noob. im looken to get my hands on KH: Final Mix, but do nt know where 2 find it... is it a unlockible in the normal KH? or is it a whole seperate disk? i heard it would be cokeing out in america before japan, and im already aware that there is a jap Final Mix disk... iv had kh mastered for about since it came out, so im really looking forward to kh2, and im wanting 2 get my hands on this final mix thing. and im sorry if this post is in the wrong section.
thanx,
dark_sora_666
but it on ebay like i did

D

Dark_Sora_666

"I hate grammar nazi's.

Terria. "

AMEN BROTHER DROOP!!! looks like we'll be playen final mix in a week or two!!!

but does any one know if you need a special adapter??? hopefully not!

Zophar

Dark_Sora_666 said:
"I hate grammar nazi's.

Terria. "

AMEN BROTHER DROOP!!! looks like we'll be playen final mix in a week or two!!!

but does any one know if you need a special adapter??? hopefully not!

Unfortunatley you have to get a swap disc in order to play japanese games on your PS2. Or you could try installing a mod chip to it... which I would not reccomend since I have heard that it screws up your PS2. Your best bet would be to find the swap disc.

D

Dark_Sora_666

damn!!! i m now getting kh:fm in the mail, with no swap disk... ill just have 2 search on e-bay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back