• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can i buy COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Normally for discount/low price, buy online, or you can go to your local video game store and see if they have it there, you may have to order it in there, and you may have to pay a small fee if so.

yer using a rom and emulater is easier and you dont have to pay

And it's also illegal if you don't have the actual game.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
They should have them at any videogame store. Look where you would go to buy any other video game... Most game stores sell GBA games, but it doesn't mean that they'll have it in stock

Talix

Normally for discount/low price, buy online, or you can go to your local video game store and see if they have it there, you may have to order it in there, and you may have to pay a small fee if so.

And it's also illegal if you don't have the actual game.

Oops, I totally forgot about it being illegal.
Maybe I should delete the 256 roms I have had for about 7 months, before someone knocks down my door and arrests me!

Nobody Master

I had the same problem once, and couldn't find CoM anywhere. I got mine on Amazon in the end, so I would recommend it!

kairixsoraxforev

well i got mine off ebay lol but u can get it from amazon aswell but they are the only places i hav found it but if that is any help your welcome lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back