• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are/were they?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltwi13

ok, u know how heartless r made up from the darkness in peoples hearts? and how a nobody is made by a strong-hearted person turning into a heartless? well, then how come before the first KH, there weren't heartless when there was always darkness in peoples hearts? and, with that comes the question of y weren't there any nobodies around before KH2 (or technichally COM) when there had 2 be people with strong hearts before then. and for the new enemies in BBS, y aren't they in the other games?

of course the last one probably won't be answered until more info on BBS comes out.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
y weren't there any nobodies around before KH2 (or technichally COM)

Technically, if you count The Organization, their a whole group of Nobodies, and The Organization had control of ALL the Nobodies we ecountered in KH2, so I guess they didn't send them after Sora and Co. until the time was right.

and for the new enemies in BBS, y aren't they in the other games?

Heartless weren't created back then. Darkness is people's hearts never came to mind until Ansem the Wise started expermients on it, and went terribly wrong. I'm not sure who made the first batch of Heartless, but the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts 1 were artificially made by Ansem(Xehanort's Heartless). The Keyblade back then was a weapon to either save the world, or destroy it. Hopefully in Birth By Sleep, we'll learn who made the first Keyblade. The Keyblade now stands for the weapon to destroy The Heartless, and Seal The Doors of Light and Darkness. Nomura already confirmed that the new enemies aren't Heartless, or Nobodies, so I guess we'll have to wait and hear what it is they actually are.

how come before the first KH, there weren't heartless when there was always darkness in peoples hearts?

Technically, there were. In one of Ansem's Reports, it said that there were Heartless in the Basement of Radiant Garden. Ansem picked one out for observation and created a machine to artificially create Heartless. The Heartless then began to seek out The Keyblade so that Xehanort(Ansem/Xemnas) could try to destroy the world again. I think I'm right about all that.

ltwi13

that's a good point (about the org.)

well then how come before then the heartless didn't attack? and how come we don't see heartless in BBS (because i don't remember hearing that they will be in it) if that is true?

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
but there were heartless type things
in a screenshot it showed Terra and creature that resembled heartless

and as for there being no Nobodies
you fight Xemnas in KHFM
and AtW student become Nobodies some time inbetween Mickey visit to HB and the Heartless invading

ltwi13

yea .i thought those were the new enemies.

but still, some of the nobodies should have tried to do u harm in KH (just average ones), and i haven't seen any screenshots of nobodies for BBS.

Dealer_Camel

ok, u know how heartless r made up from the darkness in peoples hearts? and how a nobody is made by a strong-hearted person turning into a heartless?

Mm-hm, okay...

well, then how come before the first KH, there weren't heartless when there was always darkness in peoples hearts?

Yeah, there was darkness in peoples' hearts, but it was suppressed. Ansem the Wise began studying peoples' hearts and collapsed them because they're fragile. This let out the darkness and they became Heartless, which fed on other darkness in hearts. Chain reaction.

And there were Heartless before KH1. A few years before.

and, with that comes the question of y weren't there any nobodies around before KH2 (or technichally COM) when there had 2 be people with strong hearts before then.

There were Nobodies, we probably just didn't see them in KH1.

and for the new enemies in BBS, y aren't they in the other games?

We'll find out when BBS comes out.

of course the last one probably won't be answered until more info on BBS comes out.

Agreed.

JacobElysian

Awards
Heh, I'd just be repeating what they said if I were to answer, but on the new enemys subject, where did you see the screen shots of them?

ltwi13

if u go to the home page of KHI scroll 2 the bottom and click "read more" for the 1 that says "screenshots from famitsu magazine" u'll find them in the BBS section where u c terra fighting them.

Denki-Kurai

Yeah like Dealer said: There were heartless but the darkness was surpressed until ansem did what he did.
Also
In Kairi's grandmother's story she told of a time were everyone lived peacefully because of the light but began fighting over it and thats when the darkness was born in their hearts

ltwi13

oh yea, i forgot about that story. well, still. what about the nobodies? at some point since the heartless were created there were nobodies, and some of them should have attacked u. (and i don't mean like Xemnas in KH:FM)

Chaos_Sora

well maybe because xemnas hadn't bothered to send nobodies at sora or anybody else and only decided to in the second kh when the focus was on him (xemnas)

ltwi13

yea, but before Xemnas existed(or didn't exist) there still should have been nobodies, so y didn't they attack at any point. and we haven't seen any nobodies in screen shots of BBS, so for now we no of none there.

Jinsei

Well keep in mind that the Organization controls the Nobodies so they wouldn't attack unless ordered to.

Also Xemnas could have been the very first nobody for all we know. We're not told (yet) when the Organization was created so its possible that Xemnas could have been one of the first Nobodies.

Also another thing that could explain it is Nobodies don't seem to be evil creatures and aren't drawn to hearts like the Heartless are. They probably never felt like attacking anyone to begin with until someone started controlling them so that could explain it.

And as for the lack of Nobodies in BBS. That was before the Heartless existed and therefore there were no Nobodies.

ltwi13

thanks Jinsei.

yea, that's probably what happpened

+ it's the most reasonable answer i've heard so far

i wonder what the new enemies r?

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
ok, u know how heartless r made up from the darkness in peoples hearts? and how a nobody is made by a strong-hearted person turning into a heartless? well, then how come before the first KH, there weren't heartless when there was always darkness in peoples hearts? and, with that comes the question of y weren't there any nobodies around before KH2 (or technichally COM) when there had 2 be people with strong hearts before then. and for the new enemies in BBS, y aren't they in the other games?

1.Well maybe the creatures in BBS are wiped out in the keyblade wars, or by heartless and nobodies,

2.Nobodies wernt in kh because they werent needed,

3.Heartless and nobodies came about by Xehanort and the numbers 2-6 in the organisation doing expiriments and they were created.

UrbanQuattrus

As far as I understand, heartless did occur prior to Xehanort's fiddling... but they were essentially just a natural part of the universe - only the little weaker ones came to be, and they never existed in numbers large enough to be a significant threat, or even be noticed, maybe. Also, being mindless beings, they didn't have Xehanort around originally to guide them and turn them from a pack of animals into a somewhat coordinated army.

So Ansem and Xehanort were really the pioneers of understanding them, and essentially tampered with nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back