• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where all the Orichalcum+???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWing

Where are all the Orichalcum+??? My Guige book says i got all 7 ,frm, Space Paranoids: Central Computer Plaza, 100 acre woods: Stary Hill,Twilight town: sunsat terrance, Atlantica: a new day is dawning,World that never was: brink of despare, Collesium: Goddess of fate,and to Obtainin all material types for moogleing!! Thats all 7. But I need 13 to get Ultima Weapon!!!!!!! were are the Rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

pwn_teh_noobz

holy cow 10posting

anyways this is supposed to be in members helping members i think

but you only actually need 7 orichalum +'s. get your moogle level to level 2 so you can use an energy crystal to cut the number of items you need in half. so 13/2= 6.5 rounds to 7, you have enough of that

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
There are MILLIONS of threads on this if you look around. Double posting is against the rules, if you bothered to read them. Not to mention posting 10 times in a row. If you have something to add to a post, USE THE EDIT BUTTON. It's THERE for a REASON.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back