• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When You Say Best Friends It Means Friends Forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:oh_your_hott:.

Trust me in my town girls are preganant at 12, and yes I know its weird Kairi pusheing Sora not the other way around but, 1) Kairi just went through a life changing experience (Wakka) and she wasn't thinking she was just trying to excape, like you know how people drink because they dont want to feel anything, well she was like I want to have sex with someone I love and not feel anything, doea that make sense? And 2) I love Sora and he has to be a sweetie and not pressure her into anything, thats how I want his character to be.

Well thats just my town for you, preganat at 12...and people wonder why I wanna move, wait no that wasn't my town the was my friends town, MEH I FORGET! Anyways yesh I don't know why I posted this pointless buliten

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Aargh. You know, at first I thought this was going to be clean.

But no. I get to somewhere around the third page and have to quit this one forever.

This could have been good.

But dangit, it has to have vulgar themes. You know, it doesn't have to be like that. Oh well. Whatever.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, that was pathetic.

What the heck are you promoting here? Just because it happens around where you live doesn't mean you should be preachin' it here. What you just said to "explain" everything didn't mean anything. This fic is stupid. Bye.

*coughmamcough* I really don't care what you think of my fic. I have my loyal fans on KHI and Fanfiction.net, and people who have never even herd of KH so you really are wasting your time telling me how much this fic sucks.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
.:oh_your_hott:. said:
*coughmamcough* I really don't care what you think of my fic. I have my loyal fans on KHI and Fanfiction.net, and people who have never even herd of KH so you really are wasting your time telling me how much this fic sucks.

If that's so, you're wasting time proving your point.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I said Sir for a reason, Sir. ^-^

And I don't waste time. I don't have time, anyway. Goodbye, foocracker. ^-^

hmm I supose your right Cloud so now I will stop trying to prove my point. To all the people who are waiting for the next chapter eh Im working on it. Vaca is up soon so there should be lots of updates then. Just wait another week for when I dont have school.

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
I like this story itz really good and your right you shouldn't really care what other people say about it!!! I'm behind this story 100% ^_^ I think I added your story to my favorites in fanfiction.net

Oh really? Thanks! Ok I have two ideas of what could happen next, and I cant decied between the two, and I cant ask you guys opinon cause it would spoil the story. I am very indecisive (sp?) so BE PATIENT! But you guys can have a merry little convo amoung yourselves as I am having this mental argument between ideas in my head. Heres a topic, should schools start later since they make us get up at the friggen crack of dawn. You can use another topic if you wish, Im just trying to be helpful.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea, this is my first post in this fanfic, but its really good, and if you want consulting, just pm, cause I do not mind being spoiled (THAT DOES NOT MEAN KH2!!!)

Did you not here me say be pateint?!??! Gosh. I would write it today. But I have to go to a party. Sorry kiddos. i swear it WILL be up by erm next year? Well it wont take that long but I dont want to say monday then it not be here!

<33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back