• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When will they have a playable demo of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zophar

LightoftheDark said:
I'm pretty sure at the E3 meeting in Los Angeles there was/will be (I don't know if it's happened yet) a playable demo of KH2, the same one that was released in Japan.

E3 Ain't till May. Yeah I have heard rumors that there will be a playable demo of the game at E3 this year. I have also heard that there will be new trailer.

Oracle

I'm not playing the demo. It kinda ruins the joy of playing the full version when you have already gotten through part of it already...

BHK=2KEYS

I'll kill someone if there isn't a playable demo that ISN'T in japanese!!!!!!!!!!!

kaiku10

What you would kill some one? Your one desprate little punk. jk. pUT IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Angel From Above

I agree with Oracle on this one, it kinda ruins the fun of playing the actual game.
Cant wait to see the new trailer though!

DragonRider1234

Oracle said:
I'm not playing the demo. It kinda ruins the joy of playing the full version when you have already gotten through part of it already...

that is y sometimes they have a seperate thing for the demos that is not in the real game. they did that for Halo 2. and there might not be 1 for america. it could only be for japan.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
They will probably release a non-playable demo for kh2 a short time before the actual game comes out. I doubt there will be a playable demo in America because they didn't make one for the first game.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I don't care about ruining the surprises I just want to get the new feel for KH2 and kill some Heartless... the only way I'll get the Demo is if I just happen to be a the gaming store and I just happen to see the Demo on the the shelf...

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Well stay tune in the official magazine of Sony Playstation there demo there isn't right or maybe a trailer coming out soon. i don't maybe in 2 or 3 months the official magazine of Playstation comeout with the demo of KH2 like they do with the demo of Samurai Legend:Musashi one month ago.. so just waitng guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back