• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when u first get kh2.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorel

I wont sleep until i have cleard it.... and i think i will get paranoid just like when i bought the first one

Lunar Knight

American Person
When I get my copy, I'll tear it open to see the disk and read the manual to be ready to play when I get home. I couldn't sleep when I started to think about KH2 or when I fell asleep, I had some weird dreams.

dejah

:|
when i get my copy.

i shall go down the sidewalk screaming till my throat hurts xD

i shall squee and skip all the way home from the store. haha

Sorel

KEYblade_chain said:
When I get my copy, I'll tear it open to see the disk and read the manual to be ready to play when I get home. I couldn't sleep when I started to think about KH2 or when I fell asleep, I had some weird dreams.

lol just like i had... when I first heard passion and saw the opening scene for KH2 I couldnt sleep in three days and when i fell asleep i dreamed about playing KH2....scary

DualWeilder.

ill probablly run out into the middle of the road and jump up in the air and yell "YEE-" then ill get hit by a car or something from behind.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I once had a dream that I was playing KH2 and when I woke up, I said to myself, "I want to play KH2 again."

T

Tyler Durden

i'll stare for very long at it, then beat the crap out of my little brothers when they want to play it. then ill play till 3 in the morning then play sick the next day to play it.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
since it comes on the 28th, i wont be allowed to play it until friday because im not allowed to play games on weekdays so i wont play when i get it so i dont get hooked.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I do not think I will be able to sleep the night before. It already seems like every day is taking forever to go by. I will probably call my gamestop every hour to see if they have it in yet, and then I will probably hug the box to death for at least an hour, because I will be extremely happy. And then, I will play, and play, and play,etc. LOL!:p

zora keyblade

im gonna buy it from the net lol when it comes......and im from europe so i cant play it but im just gonna have it in my trophy section :D hehe

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I can see it already..........when I pick up my preordered copy of KH2 and the LE strategy guide.........my voice wil studder, my hands will shake, my eyes will water...all from the excitment......Ill play it for as long as I can, stay up all night cause I cant sleep with all these KH2 thoughts......Ill go to school, annoy my classmates with talk of KH2.......Ill go home, try and do my homework first, then play KH2 all night.......then when I lay down to go to sleep, Ill pray to god that spring break comes soon so I can play it......NON-STOP...........so yeah I can see my future already..................Ill also fail alot of tests........prolly..............

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am lucky in one aspect- I have all online classes, and I have spring break the 13th of March, but since I go to college, I get out May1. So, I can basically play it whenever. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back