• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite World?

• Twilight Town

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Hollow Bastion/Tron

• Land of Dragons

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beast's Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympus Colisseum

• Agrabah

• Pride Rock

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Halloween Town

• Disney Castle/Timeless River

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The World that Never Was

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

demyx's jap voice suited him. xaldin's jap voice sounded awesome

the english xaldin...sounds like an old man...with asthma o_0

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol funny.......i wouldnt know COS I LIVE IN australia and it hasnt come out here yet (and yes i did leave the caps lock on there for a sec)

E

Eclipse

^^ well cuz you first hear xaldin at beast's castle..like the first world you go to...and he sounds like he's on a respirator......

i almost died when i heard him talk...i was like "god no...someone call 911...this man's dying.."

E

Eclipse

yes....well i haven't seen him with his hood off, but you know it's him...possibly because beast says "ZOMFGERZZ XALDIN!!" lol

xaldin...heh....what a punk

E

Eclipse

The only VA's i have problems with are xaldin's, aerith's, and ansem's..it doesn't sound like the old kh1 one. in fact in the flashbacks...(there are flashbacks at the beginning of the game) they have parts where ansem says (this world is connected....you understand so little) and stuff...and they have the NEW VA say it, and it sounds nothing like the old ansem. I mean it sounds like him, but it doesn't have the creepy...scary tone....it just has a deep deep hollow tone.

ya know? i absolutely LOVE DIZ tho. DIZ = teh aw3somenezz

E

Eclipse

^^ nope, they got a copy-cat. He sounds exactly like him, like deep voice and everything, except he lacks the passion, and the evil-creepy-scary sounding effect in the voice.....like "this world has been connected"...it sounded creepy when billy zane said it....when this new guy says it.....it's just an old man with a deep voice....-yawn-....lol

inutikidude

right now in port royal but i have to say Olympus Colisseum was the best yet. ping was so annoying in dragons

Moodring

Twilight Town so far. I still have to visit Christmas Town, Pride Rock, Space Paranoids, and TWTNW.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
My favorite world so far is Pride Lands. My second favorite is Port Royal( my god, Square did an incredible job on the character models). Third is Land of Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back