• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats your favorite thing about kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WisdomMaster13

My favorite thing about kingdom hearts 2 is the fighting....... valor and master form rock....... i still havent gotten final form but i am going crazy with the master form..........i just got it and i am using it every chance i get.X)

D

Dexter

I like how the boss fights are more innavative this time around. Instead of the hack-slach kind of battles

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This what I like:

*The battles
*The gummi ship levels
*The music
*The storyline( my absolute favorite)
*The musical Atlantica level
*Roxas( he should've been the one appearing after Sora dies instead of Mickey)

TheKing'sGuard

The entire game is unreal
The combat is awesome and the boss fights are probably my favorite cause they hit you fast & frequent. Like the Colliseum, Cerberus on minute and then you face off against Pete before wrapping the episode up against the Hydra. Now that's great gameplay!

KeybladeStriker

Awards
My favorite thing is that i got it!!!! But also i love that there are so many cut secens and the new way of fighting rocks! I love almost everything about it! I thinks its better than the first on!

D

Dexter

WHAT I LIKE

*The New gameplay
*The wonderful suspence story line
* The largeness of Pride Lands
*The new keyblades
*How some boss fights are easy, and some a hard.

pap64

I like the majority of the things already mentioned here, but the one thing I really like and extremely impressed with is the overall presentation.

The developers at Square went above the call of duty with the menus and layouts. The unique command menus are a delight to watch. I sometimes stop just to look at the menus and notice the details. Not only that, the menus that appear when you accept a mission in one of the worlds (like in Land of Dragons and the Underworld) are amazing. Each one of them are designed according to the theme and characters of that world. Square could've just made a generic menu and that's it. But then went to add small details that while you may notice them but actually adds to the overall experience.

Even the generic menus used in the main menu and save menu shine, with small details like changing character artwork whenever you save. Again, simply amazing.

The graphics are also awesome. You can tell they spent more time designing the characters. I mean, in the original KH Halloween Town Sora used the stiff face textures during cutscenes. Now Sora is very expressive even with that costume.

I could go on and on about this. I am extremely impressed with how the entire game is presented.

-pap64

Xebek

I like that Kairi got much hotter :D

Storyline is maint hing though.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Just like Pap64 said, the menu changes for each world is really great...it's a small touch, but very enjoyable. I really love the reaction commands since they make battles more interesting and entertaining.

Heck, I just love the whole game ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back