• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your Culture/Sub Culture.... Whatever....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
My Culture/Subculture(s) are: Goth, Punk, and Skatie(not sure if this is a sub culture/culture).

I just wanted to ask this question because I wanted to know people who are like me.... and some who are not. Just wanted to get to know more people. ^.^

.............*sticks tongue out, does hook em horns, headbangs*

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
wouldn't culture be something like...wiccan or something? just wondering...

but if we go by the way you have it I guess I'm this

Wiccan, Punk, outcast(at my school at least), artist, freak, and ummmmmm probably some other things to but I forget them all.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
You are now a very cool person. Im mostly everything you have besides Wiccan.... but Wiccan is a religion.... my dad says they are a religion about witches and Trees.... but still you are uber cool.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
It is a religion about witches and respecting nature, not just trees. It feels great to be cool. I remember when I was cool for one day because I wore a system of a down shirt. It was sadly pink and slightly to small so I hd to layer a shirt under it. But atleast that looked nice. What a strange dya that was.

Awards
My culture/subculture is "rebel". You know, the kind of person who hates trendy things and social classifications, and closes stupid topics like this.

That was horrible, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back