• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats up?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Not to be a complaining annoying n00b but I got a point here. Whats up with the graphics artists around here? I know we should be doing it ourselves but not everyone has parents who would let us down load a graphics program. The graphics artists spend so many times asking us to rate their sigs, and what not, and we do.. But when we place a request, nobody wants to click click click. They get off, making sigs they made up when there are people waiting for sigs. Why not show off a smile you put on somebody's face? And then you PM them with it and they decide they cant do it and forget about you. I speak for the average three folks who place a sig request each day and watch it go to the second page. Dat aint right.

Somebody make me shut up, show me a forum that can make sigs as good as this one, or give me a free graphic program that I can make sigs that are actually GOOD- animations by the way. ^.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back