• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kisame

Hello people, as you can probably tell I am new around here. It's been a while since I have been at a forum like this one so hopefully things will go as well, if not better as they went on others. As for stuff to know about me, not much to say to be quite honest. However I am looking forward to meeting/talking to you all. Hope you have a good one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI, Kisame! I think we'll all get along swimmingly, and I hope we can meet your expectations!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to bring them up! In the meantime, happy posting~

Kisame

Welcome to KHI, Kisame! I think we'll all get along swimmingly, and I hope we can meet your expectations!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to bring them up! In the meantime, happy posting~

Ohoho the puns. I love it (although I can't tell if you did it on purpose, lol)

Thank you for the welcome and I am sure everything will go quite well on here. You guys have a nice place.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You seem to have already made yourself at home but I wanted to wish you a belated welcome anyway! :3

Back