• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats up with TGS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Superior2345

if i'm not mistaken, its been an hour since TGS started. why hasn't there been any news?

Last edited:
i can translate the entire page by right clicking

=D

This work where the system which is not large number is added by the previous production, accomplishes further evolution. As for being able to see the coaction of the character where also the new world appears, charm overflows only this work!

As for story from previous production 1 year later. Searching the king and the close friend リク which remain in the world of the darkness, the ソラ and the ドナルド and the goo fee of the protagonist which continues traveling. The group of the puzzle which is called " XIII system " obstructs the route of the ソラ with the future where they go. As for purpose of the group " those which " thing ─ ─ that obtains the kingdom ハーツ ", becomes complete existence " means....... With test playing version of Tokyo game Shaw 2005, changing the clothes, ability changes " the ドライヴ " and " cooperation skill " of the companion of each world, and is, good point full load such as the special ability which the skill which is different every enemy moves.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
This work where the system which is not large number is added by the
previous production, accomplishes further evolution. As for being able
to see the coaction of the character where also the new world appears,
charm overflows only this work!
As for story from previous production 1 year later. Searching king and
close friend リク which remain in the world of the darkness, ソラ
and ドナルド and the goo fee of the protagonist which continues
traveling. The group of the puzzle which is called "XIII institution"
obstructs the route of ソラ with the future where they go. As for
purpose of the group "those which" thing ─ ─ that obtains
キングダムハーツ ", becomes complete existence" means.......
With test playing version of Tokyo game Shaw 2005, changing the
clothes, ability changes "ドライヴ" and "cooperation skill" of the
companion of each world, and is, good point full load such as the
special ability which the skill which is different every enemy moves.

that is what it said at
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The story is set 1 year after the first game. The heroes Sora, Donald, and Goofy continue searching for the King and their close friend Riku. The enigmatic group called "XIII Order" obstructs the route of Sora with their plans. The purpose of the group of "Nobodies" - to open Kingdom Hearts, and become "Somebodies" means.......
The demo version of Tokyo Game Show 2005 included changing outfits, "Drive" ability, "Co-op" abilities with the companion of each world, and special abilities which change with different enemy moves.

I think this is a good translation. Does it sound right?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
DrkNessOfHeart said:
yea dude thnx...exept 4 the jap words :'( couldnt get that damn lol...well thnx ...

YOu shouldn't use the word/abbrv. "Jap" it's like disrespectful and insulting....could you be so kind and spell it out?

lets all wait for tomorrow..

now crawl into your beds and think about TGS 2005 until you fall asleep..
it will actally work.

i got the sleeping kit!!

sleepingkit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back