• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
the stupidest things i ever done in KH was :that i never somoned mushu, dumbo(not ever) and i didnt defeat :Zurt Zisa, Phantom, Sephiroth, Ice Titan, and i didnt get the ultima weapon...

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
YOU CAN FREEZE TH BUBBLES!
well ive done tons of stupid things..... like chuck crates at goofy's head. doge roll instaed of wlaking [its really fun!]spent a month looking for a way to open that room where you fight jafar and when i ever inspected that colum ur supossed ot knock down id go 'no! i specifically remeber you cant knock that down' so i wondered for a while. i have saved over my game like 5 times...3 times in one summer.use magic on those dudes ur not supposed too...gte lost in HB..

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
My biggest (and most annoying) mistake: I was attempting to obtain all 12 items in the clock tower, so I would stay in Halloween Town, press pause, set my alarm clock in my room for an hour later, then wake up, go to the clock tower, and pick up the item. I accidently skipped an hour, so I had to wait another 12 hours to pick up the last item. When I discovered that you can freeze the bubbles in Hollow Bastion (about a year later), I just wanted to kill Sora with his own Keyblade, lol.

Rikulover4eva

Website
www.geocities.com
MochaCat244 said:
YOU CAN FREEZE TH BUBBLES!
well ive done tons of stupid things..... like chuck crates at goofy's head. doge roll instaed of wlaking [its really fun!]spent a month looking for a way to open that room where you fight jafar and when i ever inspected that colum ur supossed ot knock down id go 'no! i specifically remeber you cant knock that down' so i wondered for a while. i have saved over my game like 5 times...3 times in one summer.use magic on those dudes ur not supposed too...gte lost in HB..
I did the same thing to goofy too!! And Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back