• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Well when i first bouught kh i really didnt know what to excpect to tell ya the true i actualey thought the game was O-K.... but when i saw the secret trailer i died................................KH is a second MASTERPEICE to numura.................thats why ii like it.........................

B-rad 1

I think its some kind of mysterious power calling us to play it.:p
Actually I just found it was so damn fun.
I don't know why mabye the fighting system.:confused:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's such a lovable and complex story! They characters are unforgettable to. This game is going to rock!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
mrsbroyles2003 said:
Ok seriosly...I am obsessed with Kh and everything about KH. Is that bad because I am a 23 year old married woman?
So not.I know of a couple of women who are like 26 at least who love Kingdom Hearts, and they're among the coolest damn people I know! W00T!!!

I think what I like about the game is that while I'm currently into Final Fantasy, with it's intricate plots and cool characters, I still remember when I used to love all things Disney.

And KH in a way kind of is fun and appeals to my 'grown-up' nautre as well as a sense of nostalgia for when life was a little easier and I thought fairies were real.

Yeah, you heard me. The five feet and five inches of cynicism you are reading the post of right now was once a kid just like you were. XD

Also, I'm a big fan of stories in which the character grows and develops as a person. Which happens in most Squeenix RPGs. Granted, sometimes they go horribly wrong, like Yuna in X-2, or even coming up with the idea of Rinoa in the first place... But generally I think they do a very good job. ^_^

KHF

if kh ended right away, without any sequels, I would have ended my obsession with kh. But when I heard about the sequel, I just couldn't resist. Kh was just one of those games that I couldn't live without, without finding how the story goes.

kairibreeze

i love it beacuse the storyline is amazing and you feel as if you've been dragged into the game when you play it, it's so real. and the cut-scenes are amazing and the characters are so cool, and everyone whants to know what happens next and at the end of kh1 every1 was on the edge of there seats cos kh is just the best game in the world. why else would everyone be on this site evryday and night waiting for more news on kh2?

deadpoetic

what you dont understand the extent of this game, just think of all the ff fans right, ok than put that together with disney fans, what do you get, a mass number of fans ok, I cant wait to get this one cause I want to finish the series like I did for the ff series.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
These are my reasons
-I want to find out what happen to Riku
-Want to dual keyblades(As Sora and Roxas)
-Want to try out all forms
-Want to see all my favorites FF characters
-Want to fight Auron

taleon

My reasons why I like it so much
-I wanted to know about what happens after CoM
-I am curious to see how the new fighting system works (I've been trying to keep my KH skills updated by doing practice fights with Sephiroth...hey if you can fight sephiroth at level 65 with nothing but oathkeeper and just curaga you gotta be good (i know i can ^_^) )sorry was starting to forget the controls its been a while
-Its just one of those games where you gotta know what happens next and you just get hooked to...why do you think they made so many Final Fantasy games?

JoeysGirl

KH1 had an awesome story line, since it was a bunch of storylines mixed into one plot (like finding the 101 dalmations, unlocking different abilities and items, and all that). and when KH just ended without giving you any clue except a sealed letter and obsolete trailer, it was like i have to know what happens!! and also after spending just like 1 minute in this site you get hooked on all the theories and stuff and then u have to know what happens so you can be like "hah!!! i thought that was gonna happen!!!" and its the greatest video game disney has ever produced, and possible the first one that doesnt end in glitter and sunshine and happy

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Ya, to be honest, I think the story of KH would be just as amazing told in a movie as it is in a game. The gameplay (all the news abotu drive forms and new combo move) doesn't interest me that much (aside from the stress relief of beating the crap out of stuff without getting arrested XD), but it's totally worth playing to find out the plot. ^.^

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I bought KH just because it has FF characters in it. when i started to play the game i noticed that the storyline was good and it has really good battlesystem.

G

Geno-cidia

My fren told me about the game but hes explaination sucks! so i thought it was some 2d super mario.. went to a store and picked it up,went home and started play... WOAH its great the starting already hooked me!

KikumaruSenpai

Website
www.bondsoffate.moonfruit.com
This game was one of the first games I played and at first I was like, okay. This is a stupid game concept and it's for babies and then a year later my friends bought it for me after it came out because I got so interested in some of the characters. Riku quickly became my favorite character in the game and I just didn't want to see it end. When it did however, I had heard the 2nd one was supposed to be coming out and then of course the push backs started. So I am patiently waiting for this game and it would be a waste to not join in on the fun of speculation and such on the boards as well. It's just a time killer basically for a poor college student that has barely enough money to do other things.

Ansem/Sephy

B/c KHI was an amazing story, and I, for one, want to see how it all ends. Most of my friends have played KHI and loved it (I don't understand how you can play it and not,) but I honestly think it's the best game I've ever finished. Why wouldn't you want to see the outcome of something like KH? Especially with all we expect to see . . .

BTW, I say 'finished' b/c I'm still working on FFVII. Which, at this point in time, is MUCH better than KH, IMO . . .

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
First off its by Nomura, one of my favorite artists in general and I also love pretty much every game he goes into, awsome characters with some great personality, the story normally leaves a good impact on me and its normally a fun game in general. KH is this 20 fold, atleast to me. AMAZINGLY awsome characters, Sora and Riku are freaking awsome and the addition of the Org Members (like Ax!!) makes it even better. The real reason I play it is to relive those memories I once had of the great Disney Empire. No matter what you say, the old Disney (those great SINGLE HITS) were amazing. The Little Mermaid, Alladin, Nightmare Before Christmas, Hercules, Tarzan, Peter Pan, all of them were just awsome movies, granted sequels might have come along and ruined them, but they were great none the less, classic movies that you could watch no matter your age. This is why I play. I want to relive those moments, and KH helps do this while adding even cooler characters, an amazing and deep story with amazing voice work. I mean come on... BILLY ZANE!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i got into kh cause it was disney and i was omg disney i must get it. then i began to like the storyline and was like im ganna find mickey yey! :) <i was in like fifth grade then> and now kh2 is comin out and the suspense is torturing my soul. i must get it . not only that but like omg theres a good chance johnny depp is in it so like yeah....but kh was my first rpg and the best game that ive played so far. plus my personality is once when i start a series i must finish it except the ff series cause i s*ck at video games for my age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back