• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats going on?!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I one of the threads I was typing a reply, then when I tried to post, it takes a long time and it double posted. So I tried to edit the second post and then I saw it say I could delete or edit so when I clicked on the edit butto, It did not let me delete the second post. So I wrote that I accedentally double posted but now, I have 3 posts!

1-My original reply
2-The same reply as the first one
3-My 'edit' version that was suppose to be #2

My problem is how do I delete the 2 uneeded posts?!?!?!?!

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Forums seem to be going through a little bit of a whooping cough and seems to go "whoops" alot. <-< So pretty much something's up that shouldn't be, and I'd say, what is the thread? This happened to me too, admittedly, though I don't know why yours said you could delete..you're not premium..whatever.

Anyways, I'll leave this open so that perhaps another mod can answer better. All I have is to calm down and simply hit it once. If it won't go through and you're forced to refresh and it asks if you'd like to resend the date, tell it no, you don't want to or cancel.

Awards
oh okay. What I meant when I said delete was.... I did NOT click the edit button but I left the mouse (your cursor) on top of the button and then a small yellow box appeared and it said "delete/edit post" does this help?

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Whenever you post, if you see the thing at the bottom saying "Opening page <blah blah>", that means it's already loaded the post. Just to be safe, copy what you said. But for whatever reason, the server is lagging. TM will probably have to check it and reboot, unless it's a different issue than what caused the lag last time.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I'm with kg and HB on the explanation of this problem. TM will probably look at it soon.

In the meantime, if this problem occurs, you can just PM me or one of the other Supermods with the link, and we'll delete your unnecessary posts.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Like I said, just PM them to me, or if I happen to be offline, PM MegaFlare or monkeybutt.

Or just post them here for now, then I'll take care of them. Be quick though, I'm leaving in a couple of minutes. xP If I'm away, just PM me, MegaFlare, or monkeybutt.

Last edited:
Awards
Sure, there in Role-Playing. Topic: Kingdom Hearts II page # 7
Just skip the first one I made and scroll down until you find the triple post. Its at the bottom

Back