• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What You Think Of Sephiroth!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Heart

Just read the title. Just say how u like him and why. It's that simple. So type away people. (Those who dis Sephiroth will answer to my Keyblade.........heh heh heh.........)

KeybladeShadow88

sephy was the only challenging boss in the game, except for the riku you fight at hallow bastion the second time, I had a hard time with him too

Neverfate

Sephiroth is a loser. He depends too heavily on Sin Harvest. Without Sin Harvest he'd be weaping in the corner of the ring. He sucks pretty much. He had a flashy entrance, but that's not worth much. I like those colorful blue orbs he makes, they're pretty. Other than that, he's overrated and lame.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
You are stupid stupid stupid Neverfate. DO NOT DISS SEPHIROTH !
He is the greatest character (of all time, of everything, games, cartoons, movies, etc) EVER !!!!!
I look up to him, he´s my god.
Sephiroth lost his legs wandering under the earth on the lifestream(earths spirit), and collapsed. The lifestream brought him up to north in an isolated bubble, where he would mentally regain and revive himself, training his mentality to the max, which is pretty high and powerful because of the jenova cells that was inserted in him before birth. Jenova came from outer space thousands of years ago, trying to destroy the hole planet. He eventually mutated parts of his human form, starting out as a monster right arm, he got his one black wing. He manipulated clouds mind into inserting the black materia in the lifestream bubble he washeld in, which holds the greatest, most powerful dark magic in the world. This mutated his lost legs, out from his vains 6 white huge wings appeared. He was then... The One Winged Angel. Strong enough to fulfill his plan, to summon a meteor from the sky to crash into earth, making a scar on the earth, leaking out lifestream, that he would absorb, so he would be strong enough to controll the earth completely, the main earths soul actually. Then he would be the most powerful being ever. He thought he was a Cetra, which was the ancients of earth, those who killed Jenova. The truth is, he became even more powerful than them.

crowmaster

Neverfate said:
Sephiroth is a loser. He depends too heavily on Sin Harvest. Without Sin Harvest he'd be weaping in the corner of the ring. He sucks pretty much. He had a flashy entrance, but that's not worth much. I like those colorful blue orbs he makes, they're pretty. Other than that, he's overrated and lame.

YOU'RE LAME, NOOB!!!! SEPHIROTH IS STYLE HIMSELF; HE IS SO DAMN STRON THAT YOU COULD NOT BEAT HIM EVEN WITHOUT SIN HARVEST

Heartless1990

i'm in a cult...i kid not. it's an online cult. ttgls...To The Great Lord Sephiroth. we just talk about final fnatasy and kingdom hearts all day. and we play ff online. other times, we have a chant for sephiroth. if you want more details, join my cult. outside the cult, i have his sword, blade's real but i cant use it. i got his cosplay from ff and kh. THAT"S how much i praise him

VirusCoreHacker

who dares doubt sephiroth,the angel god,his powers even supast me,his power can destroy u all,ummm wat if axel,ansem,riku,and sephiroth teamed up.?ummmmm

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
he dont need to team up with axel or anyone, they couldnt help him, they're out of his league.

and are you fools realising that when your dissing sephiroth your dissing a KH character?

Neverfate

It's funny, I've been here for about a year and I'm getting called a noob . . .

Sorry, I'm just not a whipped fanboy who drools over Sephiroth. And you're right, Sephiroth is style . . . just zero substance.

Ph3ar the voice of Lance Bass, for he shall be the voice of Sephiroth as he hangs out with Michael Jackson. You people take this too seriously. Sephiroth isn't real. You do realize this?

I have an opinion, it's different than yours, deal with it or leave the forum. haha.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
You are a noob if you diss the FF characters thats classic, that made the game what it is today.
And this is what im talking about, there are actually alot of noobs playing KH, no matter how long they've played. Thats great though, it started with Final Fantasy VII on ps1, that drew a massive audience, and got tons of people engaged in the world of FF. THe later games did not have that sort of impact, and there were pretty much the same people buying the later ff games after ff7. But KH drew an entire new audience, and into the FF world too. Thats great, but then these people know nothing about FF from the start, so the research started for them after KH, which were many many years later the other FF fans learned their stuff.

D

Dark Heart

whoever dises Sephy.........................IS GONNA F@#$%$#@ DIE!!! ok. just thought u Sephy disin losers would want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back