• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What you guyz think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud870

I think people everywhere should go out and rally to get kh2 released in March.
Considering so many people say it isnt going to be released then.

I think that we should RIOT!!!!!

WHO"S WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aros123

It's not as simple as that. They still have alot of things to do to the game for NA and Europe players to enjoy it. Now if they were done and they were holding it up to make more money from us or just for the hell of it. That's when we should lose our minds:)

got_kh2?

hey, we have to SE time to finish translating. for all we know, they could be adding extras to the NA version, making it BETTER for us.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
look guys, square has practicly confirmed that it will be released in march, it could be march 1st or march 30th, i dont know, but dont riot, unless u can program games. for all we know, square is the only company that can finish the NA version, if we kill em now, well never get the game. but if we kill, er riot right after they finish, then call me, ill bring the hammers.

got_kh2?

well, if we kill them after kh2 is released, we wont get FFXII... and all the other good games. we only kill them if they run out of good games.

got_kh2?

riot riot yes this is good how bout we find someone within the company to email to thats working on kh2 and get info from them not just tetsye namoura forgive my spelling

i dont think anyone here has contact with tetsuya nomura or anyone else within SE

ansem13

BunnyCupCakes said:
But I always wanted to know how it feels to be in one though....^_^ tee-hee
You mean the feeling of the riot squad bringing a large stick down on your skull and following that up with some pepper spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back