• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

3 words..
play it, write down story line, hold story line hostage for nomura w/a $1mil fine (or yen i dont care XD)
if he disagrees then i tell everyone i can see the future and leak all secrets :D...evil

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hmmmm i cant believe this thread was ressurected. lol this is one old thread but anyways. um i would take it hom telling god i would never sin again for letting me find this on the ground. and then i would go home and play it and be like whoa. and not be able to open my muth to eat so i would shrivel up and then at the latt minute snap out of my astonishment eat alot of food and go back and play it again.. that seems to be it. lol

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
This thread shouldn't have been bumped up, it is dumb.

If I found KHII on the ground, I would pick it up, put it on a table, and go on the laptop and lock this topic. =/

enygma

i would look down on the ground. look around me once...throw whatever it is i have in my hands at the time on the ground. and yell OH LOOK IT WOULD SEEM I HAVE DROPPED MY (INSERT DROPPED ITEM HERE) ON THE GROUND. I GUES I HAD BETTER BEND OVER AND PICK IT UP.*whistling*then do like some nazi marching like the kid on eurotrip. and then break out into full out run till i got home.. only to realize that it was just KH 1 in the case with a printed copy of the cover slipped in the plastic. then iw ould sell it on ebay as kingdom hearts(not kingdom hearts 2) get some outrageous amount of money and not be able to be sued because i never once advertised kingdom hearts 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back