• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen to this forum if KH3 was the last?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlygirl

Son of Sepheroth said:
I just wondered,we come on here to talk about KH right?Well what if KH3 was the last,what would this forum be?And then soon we will have nothing to post about KH and we will just post things that will get banned so....If KH was over this fourm would be useless wouldn't it?
That won''t happen in a long time and there is other stuff to talk about besides kingdom Hearts here. Also even if KH3 is the last one then people will either move on, or manage keep talking about kh here.

sephy 9 2 5

Well I'm going to say it again when members start migrating to different forums where it's "serious" like discussion it's going to cause problems. Their going to bring the stuff they did in the KH2 part of the forum along with them. "Polls everywhere, one liners, spam, etc. Their probably going to ban "fav" poles.....because there will be too many.
I just see the future being more problematic.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Son of Sepheroth said:
I just wondered,we come on here to talk about KH right?Well what if KH3 was the last,what would this forum be?And then soon we will have nothing to post about KH and we will just post things that will get banned so....If KH was over this fourm would be useless wouldn't it?

Only true n00bs think the forum will die after a kh game is released. Do you not know of the other threads on this site? There are the RP's, the General Video Games, the Graphics, the Fanfics, etc. There are many things to do on this site.

..So no it will not die if kh3 is the last. And besides..if it is the last, you can still talk about the game.

SoS..you are a n00b for saying the thread will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back