• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would happen if......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
1. Nothing would happen if you beat Leon, the story would still progress the same

2.Nothing really

Apollo

Silver Member
1. you get exp
2. you help unlock the secert ending and get a bunch of random iteams.

Leirxa

ok what would happen if in KH1 u beat leon when u first meet him in traverse town i think its called and in KH1 what do u get if u find all the dalmations:confused:

1. Actually, you get EXP and later he will give you an Ether (or an Elixir...I'm too lazy to go check) if you beat him...because the last time I played I did beat him. And you get a very slightly different scene...it was cool.

2. You get a bunch of items depending on how many you find, and it is one of the requirements to unlocking the Secret Ending.

vigour

yeah, you get more EXP & am elixer and if u get all 99 dalmations you get a full gummi set & ur aerora spell gets upgraded to aeroga :thumbsup: yeah, i got kh smarts, lol

eoin

the question has been answered so why are people giving the same answer you theres an answer there so why answer that.

NUMB XIV SAXOR

i know a way to beat him easyly on hard mode but is dificult to explain and i wont tell XD .... sorry you wont understand i dont know how to explain

NUMB XIV SAXOR

anyway how the heck you get all the dalmatians on neverland ..i cant find the damm pupies i never saw the secret anding what do you have to do?? if anyone could tell me i would really apreciate :)

Ultima Key

1) Yuffie gives you an Elixir afterwards

2) you get the Aeroga spell, complete set of every single gummi block to complete your collection and are one step closer to viewing the secret ending.

I know this cos I got the official guide

Last edited:

Leirxa

anyway how the heck you get all the dalmatians on neverland ..i cant find the damm pupies i never saw the secret anding what do you have to do?? if anyone could tell me i would really apreciate :)

Are you talking about the dalmatians at the top of the second room in the ship? (The room you enter after leaving the hold.) In that case, you need to return to that room after acquiring the ability to fly in Neverland, and fly up to the very top where you should be able to find them.

For the secret ending you have to:
-Seal all keyholes, including Hundred Acre Wood and Olympus Coliseum.
-Find all 99 Dalmatians.
-Beat the Hades Cup (I think.)

And then beat the final boss battle after doing all of that ^ and you will see it.

I hope that clarifies everything.

Sexy Angel
Sora collaspes in the scene cuz he is tired out... and Leon looks like he is down and out, but he is all right... and the story moves on.

If you get all 99 dalmations, you get Aeroga.

ultimamck

it might b the pups at clock tower. i find that chest ez 2 miss so ....... CLOCK TOWER HO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back