• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would be cooler for khIII plot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what would be cooler for a plot

• heartless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nobodies/OXIII

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually believe the soldiers are good guys. So I think the main villain should be Xigbar/Braig.

Puck

^It's a test. The knight probably wants to see how good of a fighter Sora is. To prepare him for the coming war.

Puck

^Possibly. It might be cooler. But then again, the old man and his lackey has really got me intrigued. So in the selection on the poll, I'm going to go with the old man of being the coolest plot only because I have a feeling he's going to be one of those dark villains.

Foshizzle

maybe Xigbar. Though i guess it would be cool. What would be a big twist is if MICKEY JUST BACK STABS THEM ALL!

SoraRoxasXIII

I think the old man and the guy in those heartless clothes are villains.
They certainly look the part and with them demolishing those knights, they seem like future antagonists.
I agree with Puck that the knights are good guys and they are merely testing Sora's abilities

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I think the Xehanort Heartless look-alikes should be the villains.

(I say they're both lookalikes because the old man has the ame outfit as Xehanort's Heartless does and the guy in the suit has similar clothing to that of Riku when he had Xehanort's Heartless a part of him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back