• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will you hate.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
haha, what i think the baseballs would do is like wat mushu's attacks did. like how in ffx-2 where you chain attackson the enemy. like how they keep on getting hit so they cant attack.

edit: oh yeah, i dont really like.... welll actually i like everything so far. but... maybe: "how do you change the camera in battles if the left analog is for locking on to enemies?" i guess thats something... i dunno.

RiseAgainst

Sora_And_Riku99 said:
The Chicken Little summon. I mean come on, what are some baseballs going to do?
yes I definetely agree and I also hate the fact that you have to do gay dance crap in Atlantica, I mean it was already bad enough in the first one

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Sora_And_Riku99 said:
The Chicken Little summon. I mean come on, what are some baseballs going to do?

i read that u go into FPS mode( First person shooter) and ummmm shoot EGGS at your enemy:confused:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
:mad: I hate seeing Malificent ALIVE after I died so many time's trying to kill her!:mad:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Sora singing.
Definintally. It's gonna be...
dreadful.

Also, I'm also very ANGRY that I can NOT go to Traverse Town. Grr...WHY can't he go there anymore?? It's a cool place...

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
<Roxas> said:
:mad: I hate seeing Malificent ALIVE after I died so many time's trying to kill her!:mad:

yeah!!! that's what i hate. Maleficent and Atlantica!!! i mean how u gonna beat Ursala. have a singing dance-off!!!

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Key_of_Hearts said:
yeah!!! that's what i hate. Maleficent and Atlantica!!! i'm how u gonna beat Ursala. have a singing dance-off!!!
Every time I see Atlantica I cant stop thinking about American Idol

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I hate the fact that Jesse Mcarteny or however you spell his name is playing the voice of Roxas. I also dont like the Chicken Little summon.

classicgamechix

Re: What will you hate?

Seifer. Nuff said. Why won't he just friggin' wed Ultimecedia? Oh, yea, that's right, I don't think it'd be legal in the U.S. But why would they be here in the first place? Would it be legal on the other worlds!?
Meh, I'm not concerned about Maleficent. Just hope it's a lil' harder than last time... God, not American Idol! The last thing we need is a game with that uninventive crap in it. Wait, I'm pretty sure there's already one out there. I do declare the apocalypse, folks, we're all gonna dieee!

As long as it's after April 25...

Kraxm

I don't want to play in Atlantica and I am not looking forward to having to switch between to fight menus to attack and do special abilities like summon and team attack.

Sora_aroS

well i hate the fact that u stilll gotta use three party members i think u should be able 2 use four so that u can go brave form or wisdom form and fight next to Beast

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
<Roxas> said:
Every time I see Atlantica I cant stop thinking about American Idol

LOL:D and KeyBladesmen 7991, i think Jesse McCartny or however u spell it did a good job

Ultima Kid

Engulfed said:
Sora singing.
Definintally. It's gonna be...
dreadful.

Also, I'm also very ANGRY that I can NOT go to Traverse Town. Grr...WHY can't he go there anymore?? It's a cool place...

well i just want to say for both that....im going to crack up when sora, donald, and goofy sings...n i understand why they put singing because MOST DISNEY MOVIES ATLEAST HAVE A MUSICAL...did u notice that?

and i agree with that dude....im gonna miss traverse town, like man that was the first world where most of the things started and happens......where the 3 heros made a pack...i wish they atleast bring traverse town n probaly make it bigger:D cus i luv that world

The M.C.

JTTW
hehe, american idols on today. but you never know, atlantica sounds funner this time, and you dont really get to fight anymore so even if moving around was a pain in the first one, it wont be that bad in the second since theres no battles. and music is nice right? everone like music, well as long as its good.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
even though i think Jesse Mcwhatshisname did a good job talking as Roxas i don't like his music. which means i won't like him singing for Sora:(

sorasblade

i dont like the chicken little thing first person shooter a big NO, but i dont even use the summons so no i dont hate nothing.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ultima Kid said:
well i just want to say for both that....im going to crack up when sora, donald, and goofy sings...n i understand why they put singing because MOST DISNEY MOVIES ATLEAST HAVE A MUSICAL...did u notice that?

and i agree with that dude....im gonna miss traverse town, like man that was the first world where most of the things started and happens......where the 3 heros made a pack...i wish they atleast bring traverse town n probaly make it bigger:D cus i luv that world

I know that...but that doesn't mean I gotta like it o_O

Anyway, yesh. Traverse Town should have come back. They better give it a GOOD and VALID reason as to why Sora won't go there anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back