• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will it will be your new keyblader?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Oblivion Keys~

What will be your new keyblade, guys?! My brother have an idea to make a new keyblade(made by him). What kind of keyblade will you make?? What's the unique things in the keyblade?!!:toungesmile:

The_Zero_Heart

yea seriously man that was really confusing and hard to understand (pfft like i don't lazily do that myself XD)

ok translation:

hey guys i am coming up with ideas for keyblades inspired by my brother and was wondering if you had any ideas for your own keyblade to share.

Last edited:
Awards
Wrong section.

And no, I don't have any ideas for a new keyblade. I'm not creative in that way.

Besides, whats wrong with just having the already-thought-of keyblades? Why would we even need to design more?

Well, I suppose everyone else could, but I don't see the point.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I have two:

One that looks like it's made out of parts of a Dragon,
And the Kindom Key redesigned to be in the shape of Terra's Keyblade

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
1) a keyblade in shape of a flame (exept the handle) with a dragon at the end.

2) one that looks like a scyte. a handle, then a great matel stick (weird....) then a blade from a scyte.

3) a boney handle with a boney blade. at the end a few sharp bones (like theeth).

dark solder

why dont we create the ultimate keyblade? the ultima weapon is too old now. a fusion of kingdom key and wtd?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think i did come up with some of my own once... But i'd still be more interested in making Cloud's Buster sword

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd like a Tsurugi Key which should be similar to Cloud's sword in Advent Children, and should be made up of smaller keyblades combined into one powerful one.

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
I would like a keyblade for after you had defeated Laxaeus, with an Axe head on the end of the keyblade that had a special ability to increase the keyblade wielder's attack level even more when he uses it. I also think a keyblade that had the head of a nobody sign... and it's powers would be to summon Roxas to help fight any oponent.. xD pretty confusing I guess but I thought it would be awesome to have keyblades like that...

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
since no on e has thought of any pixel picture movies that were from disney keylades, i guess i should invent a few, toy story keyblade, monsters inc. keyblade and finding nemo keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back