• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was the thing roxas drew?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memberXVI

what was the sign that roxas drew on the table in the library mansion to open up the way to the computer room? is it the new(really the old one but new to us) type of enemy's symbol in the interview?

i'm thinking it is. what about you poeple,what do you think?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, since he drew the heartless and nobody symbol as well, I just speculate it represents whole people.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a crown, although I'm not sure if it's Sora-necklace style or the Oblivion Keychain Style.

No it's not a new enemy, Roxas just drew it cos of his link with sora

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
No, it's just Sora's crown. Trust me.

He's right. Go back and watch the video when he's drawing the figure and if you pause it at the right time, Sora's Crown is shown as the Third Symbol. Wonder why it had be slightly hidden if it was only Sora's Crown?

amarao

I recently recomplete KH2 and also noticed this, I for one was looking for a 3rd symbol for the entire game and believe I figured out what it was. The only place the symbol is clearly visible is in the disney castle basement on the door that leads to the past. If you look at the archway of the door a symbol is present there

Mike XIII

i doubt that symbol on the door in disney castle is really signinficant. it's a fleur de les, a common decorative symbol. also, roxas knew how to complete the drawing because it was the same as the drawing by Namine. you can see it when you get the drawing by Namine item.

twilight_ven

I'm positive it was Sora's crown--the 'Trinity' thing is Nobody, Heartless, Sora. The Noboy and the Heartless were already drawn, so Roxas used Namine's crayons to draw the Sora symbol.

I'm surprised the 'Kingdom Hearts symbol' (the swirly heart on the logo) wasn't there, though.

sorassoul

I recently recomplete KH2 and also noticed this, I for one was looking for a 3rd symbol for the entire game and believe I figured out what it was. The only place the symbol is clearly visible is in the disney castle basement on the door that leads to the past. If you look at the archway of the door a symbol is present there
I think your right, and to the guy who says he saw a glimpse of soras crown maybe it was the point of that symbol? I mean, that does sort of look like a good emblem.

I<3Roxas

I think sora's crown is a symbol becuase it's also on his chain on his KH1/CoM pants, it's the inverse shape of the key part of the KK (if you took it, you could put it in the key and make a rectangle) and it's the shape of oblivion's keychain IIRC. So far, all I can think it symbolizes is Sora and friends, but maybe it represents something else we dont' know about yet.

Salux

okay we get the main idea that its soras necklace.
but why would it be his necklace?
nothings ever really been said about it.
it just looks like the oblivion keychain.
thats about it. and maybe soras symbol.
but whats its meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back