• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the song playing in the Kh2 trailers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

Other then the simple and clean instrumental, what was that song that was playing in the trailers for kh2, and if you can tell me the name and who made that would be nice. Also if you can.. give me the link to download. and just a side note(ignore it if your not interested in nonkh topics) anyone knows where to download the Trigun Ost.

Hikari (imstrumal)

or it can just be Simple and Clean ( Imsutrmal ) OMG I cant spellsz!

I think it was dearly beloved... and something.. then a rocky music that was on
deep dive...

Last edited:

ASMS

ummmmmmmm.........what does it matter sry but really how does this matter like at all
its just the song if u want to post something make it about what really matters the story
even though the song was why I first got the game

Doushitemo

The song playing in all of the trailers except two is Hikari Orchestra Instrumental Version.
The other two are:
1. In a 20-sec trailer from TechTV (when it was still TechTV), Hikari is playing. (with japanese lyrics)
2. This isn't exactly a trailer, but in the 30 sec clip from the E3 2005 trailer shown behind closed doors (which hasn't been released), the song from Deep Dive was playing.

EDIT: #2 might be confusing, so I'll rephrase it. There were 2 trailers shown at E3 05. We have seen one of them, but the other one was shown behind closed doors and not allowed to be recorded. A while later, a 30 second clip from the trailer behind closed doors was found on the internet. That's the "trailer" I'm talking about, just to clarify.

Last edited:
WOW SOMEONE ACTALLY SPELLED Instrumental right!
and on s-e kingdom hearts 2 offical site's trailer has the music too.

sinharvest_angel

ASMS said:
ummmmmmmm.........what does it matter sry but really how does this matter like at all
its just the song if u want to post something make it about what really matters the story
even though the song was why I first got the game

whoa whoa whoa, kid dont evr say that, ok ur a n00b, u cant say stuff like that like u know everything, ok, u can post threads for questions, i think that this thread is a lot better than any u have, becasue i actually makes sense, this kid wanted a music, u on the other hand come up with retarded theories, just kid, dont ever say that u know nothing, n00bs like u shouldnt say anything like this, ur post should be deleted along with like 20 of them since they were triple posts, WRONG PATH TO TAKE ON UR FIRST DAY AS A MEMBERcrap g2g well anyway [pwnd] (in such a rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back