• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was so different about KH FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
so, i know a difference was the Deep Dive secret ending and the Enigmatic Unknown battle (i wanna fight him!!), the awesome One-Winged Angel keyblade, oh and Diamond Dust... but i was told not much else happened.
#1. wasn't there new heartless plus revised heartless colors?
#2. weren't there a few new cutscenes?
#3. was there anything else?

#4. where can i go to buy an import of a copy of FM (new game, not used), and how much will it cost? as well, (someone answered this question for me before but i forgot) where can i buy swap magic and how much does it cost?

Replies are much appreciated,
-xXxNothing's FearxXx

!!!!!!!!! i juss went to wikipedia and typed "keyblade" and it mentions final mix there. IT HAS ENGLISH VOICE OVERS and Japanese Subtitles?!?!?! i thought it was ALL in japanese!!! i'll be able to understand it!!!!! i'm DEPSERATE to get this game and swap magic now. Help, PLEASE!!!!!!!!! link: Kingdom Hearts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia btw, is FM+ like this also? if so, i want an import NOW!!

Last edited:

Jaxe

I don't know the price, but I'm going to get it as soon as possible.

#1. Yes, like that huge Mushroom and Trick Master is too re-colored, and power-upped enemies are on the game as well. I just gave two exapmles, but there is more, that I could not even think of.

#2. There are few, only three by my knowledge. Riku's appereance to Hollow Bastion, Showdown of Fate and memories of Sora'a and Riku's time in the DI.

#3. Well, as I said, the enemy and boss power-ups, and a new difficulty(?).

Oh yeah, and of the wikipedia thing, it's true. Japanese wanted to try the english version of the game, so they got the Final Mix. But the new scenes I mentioned, are only in japanese, with no voiceover.

Last edited:
B

Blorp

#4: Looks like Play-Asia (which is where I bought my copy, way back when) has it for $38 flat, including shipping.

As for where to buy Swap Magic, that's a bit trickier, considering the nature of that product -- but its official web site has a few suggestions. I'll leave it to you to sift through them ;)

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
:loveit: wow. thanks for responses. i hope play-asia is good for it. my mom is considering letting me get FM and FM+ limited edition (really want LE while it's available) so that's good. THANKS! now to find swap magic. i still have yet to go thru the suggestions to get it, but is there anyone who can tell me which method they used or which they think is best?

...FM+.... from the videos, it does have english voiceovers, does it?-_- ... i know once the game is beat yooh can rewatch the cutscenes in either language, but the gameplay is japanese huh? ...anyone know? even still, at least i'm self-learning japanese. guess this'll juss push me to the limit.... >.<''

...will the FM+ import really take only about 24 hours??? o, and at the link, for FM, this will be a new disc i hope. prolly so=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back