• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was better KH or KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

I liked KH2 a lot better because it was a lot longer. I have had many opinions, and I wondered what you think. Sorry if there is one of these already:D

KH2 had a lot of good features like the forms, new summons, keyblades, and story line. I loved the new clothes and characters. They need to throw a lot of the other FF characters in though, lol. I can't wait for the next one.

O

Oberon

^^If there is a next 'one.' But KH2 is my Favorite just because it was a lot more intuitive and fun. It really convinced most fanboys that it was bad however.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
^ over KH2 ... noway i say KH2 was teh secks man the new moves battling was just awsome and the game was just awsome all around

KH2 FTW <3

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
kh1 because it has a better story. longer than kh2. not linear. but kh2 because of the new worlds and battle system. but I choose kh1 because of the voices, platforming, trinity and world exploration

Star`s~fire~

i loved kh 1 because i cried at the end . but i lpove kh2 much more because of the new song and battle system , BUT , the ending was ok , but i was hoping kairi and sora would kiss although that most likely won't happen till the very end. they also change whose doing the voice of leon as well so im mad about that

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I thought KH2 was better. The storyline was better (deep, darker, more complicated) the battle system was better, the ending was way more emotional, and the voice actors (except Aerith's) was better. And everyone grew up! Graphics were even better! It was way more fun.....I could go on.....

pokeman54

kh2 has little to no storyline. basically the only parts where you get some story is the beginning and in the end of the game.

kh1 had a better story though, and a better theme song. screw sanctuary. it falls in comparison to simple and clean remix!!!

onewingedangel14

Simple and clean definetly was better than sanctuary, but I like the length of Kh2 rather than the short KH. I like how you have to finish jiminy's journal also. KH2 has a hard to understand story, but it still was better in battles, especially the reactions.

rikufan06

i loved both kh1 because the story kh2 because it had many different new features
in the end it was all simple and clean

onewingedangel14

What else can they add to KH? What kind of story would they make, they left it open for a third, and the secret video at the end showed some crazy stuff, what will become of the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back