• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What to do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
Okay well before I tell you the problem let me explain the background.
Well,recently I moved to a new school. and you know how people are when someone new comes into the picture. Well in the beginning, I was a bit shy.. you know. And I didnt talk to anyone. Until realized this girl from my old, old school came in a class of mine. my friends ,from the other school, all hated her. So basically I didn't like her either. But I didn't want to be mean to her. So i was her friend. I then got tired of her, so hung out with these girls from my volleyball team.

They seemed nice, but they weren't. My friend Juan, he's like the opposite of me. Becasue everyone in this school wonders why a geeky nerd like him would hang out with a gorgeous, or pretty girl like me. Now don't think i'm calling myself gorgeous b/c in this school everyone thought (as everyone I mean the guys and some non-jealous girls) I was the prettiest one. (Which I thought was weird)
To this reason,it caused some troubles.
The first few weeks of school a lot of guys were asking me out. This got some of the girls mad at me and some that don't know me, "hated me". The girls that did know me ,were telling everyone "Don't say that bout her. You don't know her so get to know her."

Yvette, the girl I thought was a nice person, she invited me to her party. It was like in the beginning of the year. Like two weeks after school started. I didn't know I was gonna get invited. Supposably they were talking bout me, so I didn't know wht to expect from them. I heard them say "Let's get to know her" At her party, I met new people that I didn't know were our at school. Her boyfriend started to befriend me and talk to me more in classes and at school.Even his friends liked me because he told me. I got invited to everyhtingtney went to, like their football games, to their houses. This got her pissed at me.
But then as this reason from her inviting me to this party. the guys that were there wanted to hang out with me. Everytime between classes they came to my locker, or gave me a note. Mostly every other girl had to go to them to talk to them, which got them pissed at me. So I started to hang out with them. When i did ,the girls that liked me were saying "Your hanging aroun with them too much, and when ever you do , you change" I actually didn't notice that I changed, so i tried hard enough not to change to different people.
So when Yvette and her boyfriend broke up, he started to write to me more and talk to me more. She got jealous and started maKing rumors bout me. The guys and my girl friends were telling me that they were jealous. But I told them "I doubt it" bc this is the first year that everyone thought I was pretty.
So then, she made all her little friends not like me, and she told them that I was saying stuff bout them and that I said that everyone is jealous of me . When i know I didn't say that...like I said people told me THEY were.
The friends that I talked to (some girls) weren't talking to me on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday.since we had no school friday, All her little friends spread rumors around and then they all came up to me (seperately) saying that I was talking crap bout them.
So I dont't know what to do. All these girls wanna fight me. Some of the girls that I trusted a bit more than others, dont like me. I only have few girls to talk to.. alot of guys talk to me. I don't know how I should react.
I mean if I get into a fight,I would get suspended and not go to sixflags. I NEVER gone to sixflags , so thts a good reason. Lately when theycome up to me, I just acted like I didn't care and said nicely, "no i haven't" and replied nicely.
But I'm a person that can take it for a bit.

The point of this is,how should I react to them.? Should I be nice to them and give no attitude, or should I just let them have it. Yell at them and say have an attitude and tell them whats up?

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ignore them. I wouldn't retaliate if I were you because then you'd be stooping down to their level. This could also result in a fight and then when you get in a fight you get in trouble and then you may not go to Six Flags.

They're just a bunch of immature kids anyways. This is Junior High, right? Wow. Anyways, they shouldn't (and you shouldn't) be worrying about boys right now, you have your whole life ahead of you. It should wait. Anyways.

Ignore them and they're petty ways. Don't get into trouble with the boys and make sure you have a good group of friends (boys and girls) around you to fall back on. New schools are tricky but if you get in with a good start you're golden. ^^;

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Well just tell them that you havn't said any of that stuff and tell them what you told us. Also, try confronting some of your guy friends about it, if they really like you, then they will defend you.

iN{THInKR}Side

OKay.. well to answer kairigirl comments.Thanxs ,but im not worrying bout guys.. They r my friends,or howeer. Bc whenever i ahng with them ,they have respected me for the whole time(which makes me feel that they are my friends and do care for me b/c they are on my side)
well what I was thinking of, I should just let it go.. until like after this week or until the end of next week. It will be over by then..hoping.. If not then ill just go to Yvette's facw and ask her why she had been doing this.

you know Mikail..not every story is a fairy tale..even though you may say that..they wont believe a new person between a friend that you knew for a long time.And even though that i didn't say nothing... they would want to start drama with the new kids. My guy friends and some girl friends do help me in between bc they still talk to me and stuff. and thnxs you two. It helped me alot more b4 i go to school tomorrow..

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
BabyGurlkhffx113 said:
a geeky nerd like him would hang out with a gorgeous, or pretty girl
A bold thing to say, but do you really have to ask? Any nerd would jump at the chance to hang out with a "gorgeous" girl.

But, as for my answer to your question, just speak your mind in a nice way. Don't make 'em feel bad unless you think they deserve it (and if they don't have anyone to kick your ass for it).

Rage

hrmmm....if i were you, i'd find you a boyfriend or something...that would not only make some of the guys leave you alone, but it would also make the girls somewhat content since your now taken and all the guys wont be around you. My girlfriend is sorta the same way as you, she has a lot of guy friends, some respect her more than others but it took me a while to get used to the fact that there just friends, and she would never think about being with them. As for your situation, i reccomend either getting a b/f or just let is pass over and wait it out.

Unknown Zinko

Even though there being rude towards you say keep the peace and be nice and respectful to them when they want to start stuff with you.

I agree with Rage, finding a boyfriend would help fend off some of the guys which in turn might get the girls attention off of you.

Good luck​

iN{THInKR}Side

Billabong: I mean its unsuspected that, that would happen in this school.. Bc they see me and him hanging out and they just stare out of nowhere. Trust me I dont like grouping people .I hang out with differnet groups of people.The thing that I hate that the people in their group hates that.
They know I speak my mind so.. I tell them "if i say i say something mean i donjt mean it that way.. " and they usually understand.

Rage: That wouldnt actually work.. I had a b/f and they still talked to me..well now to think of it.. I don't want one.. and I like being alone.. srry to make it sound like im a (some name..) but since im like a girly tomboy..I cant just stop hanging out with guys. Well... The girls will still keep talking their crap.That's all i know.

Square Ninja:ha funnny.. I wouldnt kill her..I egged this girls house.. bc she was talking crap about me yesterday..i was gonna fight her..but her ex (my friend) held me back b/c he doesnt want anyone of us to get hurt.

Unknown zinco: well i do want to keep peace..like i said ..I will eventually explode and stuff..but for now imn letting it past.. Im figuroing I dont need them..and if they want to be forgiven later on too bad.
I have reall friends that are the ones tht talk to me stil land have my back.
again..I DONT WANT A BOYFRIEND...yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back